32. Didn't See That Coming, Did You?

"He's still frozen." Rina countered. "We are going to go home." Rina  shifted from foot to foot. "Jon be careful when you get there." 

Rina was worried when Gendry basically slept under a mountain of blankets and didnt come up for air for three days. But when he reemerged he was as handsome and melted as before. He smiled back at her and kissed her fiercely. 

"Much better than our bed in flee bottom." Gendry remarked pulling Rina back to bed. 

"You came back from the dead." Rina remarked holding onto him. "Are you warm enough? You feel better." 

"I feel great, is this your chambers?" Gendry looked around. 

"It is." Rina agreed. 

"We are winterfell." Gendry realized. "I have a vague recollection of getting here. I was frozen did Daenerys-"

"She got to the group in time, they are delivering the monster to Cersei as we speak." Rina agreed. 

"Good, good." Gendry pulled Rina to him, kissing her. "Ezra?" 

"He's playing with Bran and Arya." Rina answered.

"Arya? She's here?" Gendry questioned. 

"She had quite the growth spurt too." Rina agreed. "I hardly recognized her." 

"I'm glad you are with your family." Gendry added holding her hostage in his arms. 

"You and Ezra are my family, you just gained a lot of family. Not as much as we used to be but..." Rina shrugged. "The starks are still here." 

"You are a Waters now, missy." Gendry teased.  

'I love you Gendry' she whispered between kisses

''I love you rina.' He lost his clothes and gave her all. The. kisses.

There were no visions and prophecies that night but it was a different kind of euphoria.

+

''It isn't easy making you an axe this big with dragon glass.' Gendry was telling sandor. Gendry was their best smith, but maybe Rina was biased. 

''This will do fine' sandor said swinging it around, testing the weight.

'Good job gendry, it looks great!' rina told him, kissing him from behind.

'I got one in the works for you too beautiful.' He told her and sandor swung his new axe in gendrys direction. Rina slapped him.

'Leave him be.' Arya shouted.

'You left me to die' sandor reminded her.

'First I robbed you' arya reminded him.

'You are a cold little bitch aren't you? I guess that's why you are still alive.' Sandor told her walking away.

'I swear you two cant be nice ever.' Rina decided. 

''he started it!' arya reminded her.

'and I always have to finish it or else you two would bash each others heads in!' rina declared. Gendry chuckled. 

''That was a nice axe you made for him, you've gotten better.' Arya told Gendry

'Thanks." Gendry agreed. 

"Your man is skilled." Sandor agreed as he glanced back at them. Rina blew him a kiss. 

''Doesn't seem like a bad place to grow up if it wasn't so cold,' gendry offered gesturing to winterfell.