26. Bath

Be kind to your hearts through it all. Love is a dangerous game with many rewards. So, when you have it, fight hard to keep it.

Rina and Gendry were as happy as they could be in flee bottom. They had each other, they had Ezra, what else did they need?

But the fear that one day someone would recognize them, all the lannister soldiers that came marching up, all the swords Gendry made for them, it struck fear in them that one day, Gendry would be found. Rina would be found, they would be killed because of their blood.

Fear cuts deeper than swords.

But love was stronger than fear and hatred. THeir love for each other.

"What are you boys doing?" Rina questioned seeing gendry and ezra laughing on the floor. Gendry smiled back at her.

"Hey gorgeous!" Gendry declared

"Hey gorgeous!" Gendry declared. "Join us!"

"On the floor?"

"Mama mama!" Ezra laughed out.

"Come on," Rina requested laughing out. Gendry chuckled from the ground. "You need a bath little man." She scooped up Ezra and he giggled out. They headed home ezra babbled about the fun he had with gendry while rina and gendry walked hand in hand.

"I started supper," rina added when they got back. "Bread is on the table." Gendry and ezra ran to it like wild men that had never ate before. She chuckled finishing cooking before the boys gobbled that down too. Rina chuckled kissing ezras head. She loved her boys.

Rina got a bath filled for ezra. Gendry always had to bathe last because he dirtied the waters the most with his work.

Gendry watched as rina and ezra stripped down. She sat in the little tub pouring water over ezra and herself as he laughed out.

She kissed his little face cleaning him off. She passed him to gendry to dress while she washed her hair dunking under the water. She stepped out and gendry wrapped a towel around her.  Rina kissed him quickly.

"Bath." She whispered against his lips.

"ezra wants a mommy story." Gendry agreed pulling off his shirt.

"On it." Rina agreed. She told him a story and tucked him in before moving to the bed. She lay above the blanket stretching out.  Gendry stole her towel his eyes faling her in. She reached out for him kissing him gently.

He threw the towel aside strutting the little home naked making sure the doors were locked. Rina chuckled softly as he came back in supporting an impressive errection.

Rina was laid naked beside gendry. He nestled into her hair a blanket draped over them she shifted back on the bed. His hand slipped under the blanket he shifted her hips back fingers touching her wet cunt. Angling her hips back and down she felt his cock poking in just so slightly from behind. His hand moved to her cup breast kissing her neck. She turned her head kissing him pushing her hips back into his cock claiming him. He kissed her fiercely. Silent moans breathy rasps as he worked into her arms curling around her.