25. Untamed

Watching as Rina continued to get stronger and stronger propelling the wave length of her voice into trees and rocks into boulders and stones she kept getting deeper and deeper into the forest around her. She felt her power getting stronger with each scream but her voice getting tired. Her audience of her wonderful husband and little boy applauded her and she turned around she hadn't even noticed they were there.

'That was amazing' Gendry told her 'A force to be reckoned with my love." Rina smiled as gendry bent over picking up some of the broken and cracked pieces of the stone Rina had shattered with the force of her voice.

'I'm a bit tired' Rina admitted her voice raspy from practicing all day

''You did great. Im amazed at how much you can do how much control you gained within the past moon." Gendry remarked.

'Me too." Rina admitted. "I'm also starving and thirsty,' Rina told him as they walked back to their little home. 'who knew screaming took that much out of you?'

''You're amazing, I knew you were amazing but now wow you truly are the banshee, able to harness her magical powers.' He told her.

'Wailing woman doesn't sound terrifying enough for what I can do now.' Rina teased.

'Now when we're fucking and you scream out my name...' gendry said pouring her a small glass of wine 'are you going to scream so loud you throw me off the bed or blast a hole in me with that voice of yours?' his fingers touched her throat.

'I most certainly hope not' rina countered as she drank down the wine.

'That doesn't strike any vote of confidence my love' gendry countered kissing her.

'Does that mean you don't wanna love me anymore?' rina questioned draping her arms around him.

'No I wanna love you more,' he told her and she laughed pouring herself another glass of water this time. Her throat was already starting to feel better.

"Pow pow!" Ezra had been using his hands like Rina had been trying to blow things up, it didnt work luckily or else everything they owned would be shattered but RIna loved that he was trying. 

Death was a cruel and intoxicating master, enslaving not only its victims but also the living caught in its wake. But what if Rina could put a stopper in death, her visions had become less so as she mastered her voice but what if she could see the future and change it to benefit herself and Gendry. Protect them.

As soon as her feet were firmly planted, Ezra started walking, albeit a little wobbly after stealing Gendry's sip of wine, but well enough. Ezra reached down and picked up blades of grass, pulling them from the ground and throwing them in the air.

Rina wondered what Ezra would think of snow if they ever got to go back to winterfell. 

They never tell you these things about motherhood. Things like your toddler having the ability to literally wrap his little self around your leg and cling on like a little octopus as you hobble around the little house. 

Gendry laughed out when Rina and Ezra got back from the bakery. Ezra was clung to Rina's leg laughing out. 

"Gendry help!" Rina begged. "I'm losing feeling in my leg." she laughed out. 

"I can't force him to do anything, you know that he is wild and untamed—" Gendry mused. "Just like his mother."

"Go get daddy!" Rina instructed and Ezra jumped up chasing Gendry around their little room. Gendry scooped up Ezra but smiled back at Rina. 

Gendry looked at her the way all women want to be looked at by a man.