𝐱. how you get the girl

"sometimes I hate you,b

b

ut you feel so nice."

KATIE STOOD OUTSIDE HER FATHER'S ROOM with a worried face. The music that had been playing moments ago had now stopped and he knew all too well what that meant. Ted had another panic attack. His own struggle with anxiety gave him some insight into what she was going through, but he also realized that he might not be the best person to help her right now. Reluctantly, Katie made a difficult decision.

She reached for her phone and dialed Dr. Fieldstone's number. After a short conversation with Ted, who insisted that she go to the funeral of Rebecca Welton's father, Dr. Fieldstone agreed to come and help him through the episode.

Katie knew her father needed professional help, and she trusted Dr. Fieldstone to provide it. Leaving her father in the capable hands of her therapist, Katie hastily prepared to attend the funeral.

Dressed smartly but respectfully, she felt mixed emotions as he thought about the day ahead. It was a celebratory event, but it also meant responding to Jamie and the unresolved tension between them. Moments later, Katie heard a soft knock on the door, and her father's head peeked out.

"You ready to go?" Asked Katie, a soft smile resting on her pink lips. Ted nodded his head reassuringly, holding his arm out playfully for his daughter, which she soon took before walking out of the building with him and to the funeral.

Ted couldn't help but feel grateful for the relationship he shared with her. Ted had his struggles but he was always there for his daughter and today was no different. Ted turned to Katie, his eyes meeting hers, and she smiled reassuringly, acknowledging the unspoken connection between them.

Their relationship had its ups and downs, but moments like these strengthened the love and support they shared. Katie leaned into her father's shoulder as she spoke in a soft, low voice.