𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. like father like daughter

"i'm standing here,c

"i'm standing here,
c

an you see me?"

THE NEXT DAY FELT LIKE AN ENDLESS circle of avoidance and tension between Katie and Jamie. Katie subtly tried to repair their broken relationship, such as agreeing with him in conversations, but Jamie saw through her facade. He wanted solitude and time to sort out his thoughts.

Jamie couldn't convince himself that he was deserving of Katie and wondered if they were really right for each other.

One morning, as Katie sat in the media working on a message about Dan and his goal, Higgins knocked on the door and hesitantly entered.

"Hey Katie. Can I talk to you for a second?" Higgins knocked lightly on the door to the media room, causing Katie to close the computer and smile warmly. He motioned for her to sit as she listened intently to his request. "Well...I was just thinking about Jane and Coach Beard recently. And I told Ted... and Nate about it, but they don't seem to be quite on board. I don't think Jane and Beard are right for each other, and I don't know what it would take for him to see that," Higgins explained.

Katie nodded in understanding and offered her insights. "I think if I wanted to. tell Beard, I'd wait until he doubts himself, so I don't burst his bubble, if you know what I mean."

Higgins took her advice and thanked her for her input before leaving the room.

The day was fairly uneventful until Richmond's match against Tottenham Hotspur. Katie sat between Rebecca and Keeley, in her usual play spot. The tension between her and Jamie continued, but Katie was more focused on the match. Thirty minutes into the game, Katie didn't have high hopes against one of the best teams in the league when the score was still nil-nil.

However, something unexpected happened that caught her attention. The crowd erupted into laughter and chatter as all four coaches gave Jamie the bird, sending the signal he was probably waiting for. It was a sign that he was a little more aggressive on the court.