"Because I liked breakfast. My papa is feeding me. I promise Papa, I will never trouble you." She promised like an obedient girl.

"Will you do the same in the presence of Mama?" Arham questioned her. Zain looked at her for her reply.

She shrugged her shoulders and pouted. She was not sure whether she would behave like this or not in the future.

Both father and son chuckled at her cuteness.

"Papa, where is Mama?" Only a few hours passed since he had seen her mother. Already worried for her.

"She has an important work. That's why I am spending time with you." this is what he could say.

"When will she return?" did he miss his father that much?

"Oh-ho, my silly brother. When Papa was working, Mama spent time with us. Now it's Mama's turn to work and Papa will spend time with us." She chimed in.

She was too. excited to see her so-called father that she already forgotten about her mother.

Zain wished, might his son could show the same attitude.

"So it means we four can't live together. Will One of you have to be at work?" Arham said in worry.

"I wish I could help her at work." Arham expressed his desire.

Only a few hours passed and he was already missing her mother and worried for her. How could Zain separate him from her mother forever?

It angered him. But he hid his anger for the sake of kids.

"Papa, is our house a school too, for old kids?" the fairy asked Zain.

He frowned at her question. School for old kids? What did she mean?

" Fairy what are you saying?" he could not understand.

"Papa I saw many aunts and uncles here wearing black trousers and white shirts. Do they study here?" She asked with her round oceanic blue eyes.

Zain hardly suppressed his chuckle and shook his head. She was talking about the maids and servants. Their uniforms must have confused her little brain.

"They don't study here. They work here. Sweety." He pinched her nose.
He forgot for once, that he had hatred in his heart too.

"Let me introduce some important people of the house." He told the kids in a fine mood.

Then Asma, Osama, Jojo, Mukhtar, and his wife were called. Mukhtar's wife had been serving them since they came back into their rule. They needed trustworthy workers, so Mariam was a good option. And she proved herself best too.

She did not regard Lazy and mistaken maids. She proved her loyalty and skills with time.

"Kids, she is Asma Khala. She is my nanny too. And Arham she was here too, when you were born. She had played with you when you were a baby." Zain introduced her to the kids.

"Asslam U Alaikum, Asma Khala. My mama told me about you. How are you?" He was aware of her.

It surprised everyone.

"I am good. My little angel. I am so pleased to see you here." She got down and kissed his cheek.

Farheen was looking at all while sitting on Zain's lap.

"He is your uncle Osama, my best friend. He is Uncle Mukhtar, he is our driver. But he loves you too." Zain then gave the introductions of both men.

Both men greeted and loved Arham. Then Mariam Mukhatr's wife introduced herself.

"You must be the caption of all the maids and servants here," Farheen spoke for the first time. She must have said that by seeing Jojo in her colored clothes and head scarf. She was looking like a member of the caption of pirates.

"No, she is not. I supervise here all the staff." Mariam instantly interfered with the clipped tone. She was wearing a black skirt paired with a white shirt.

Farheen got up from Zain's lap and shook hands with Jojo. Now she was swinging their join hands. Jojo laughed softly at her action.

"My self is Jojo. And what is your name, little girl?" Jojo asked grinningly.

"LIKE MOJOJO!" Farheen said in a great amount of astonishment.

This made everyone laugh. After many years these people laughed, who even forgot the meaning of a smile.

"My name is Farheen..." Fairy stopped saying like she remembered something.

"Papa, what is your full name?" She asked Zain.

"Zain..Skinder." He uttered in bewilderment. Why did she need to know his name?

Farheen turned to JoJo again.

"My name is Farheen Zain Skidner. But you can call me a fairy." Fairy told Jojo.

Farheen Zain Skinder.

Zain could feel the echo of her voice. It makes everyone silent there. This little girl joined his name with her, though she had just met him one day before.

But why did it sound right?

"Papa I want you to make Jojo api the caption of the house. I did not like this Mariam Aunty." Fairy arrogantly expressed her opinion.

Even Mukhtar could not say a word to her wife.

Everyone laughed again at her little cute bravery.

"Like I give a damn. After all, she is not even the real daughter of Sir." She said in a low voice, that only Asma could hear it. Asma gave her a scolding look.

But then again they all were engrossed with kids, forgetting their pains. The liveliness had returned in the mansion.

Then fairy told Zain, she did not like the room where she spent last night. It was a boyish room. And now at her demand, Zain was getting a room with fairies and princess themes.

Was he ready to give a permanent place to Farheen at his mansion?

Or in his life?

I just wish that with super energy, I can complete it ASAP.

You guys should be grateful, that your author is fast in updating. Otherwise, the suspense would have twisted your guts.

hahhhahahahhahahha just kidding. Please don't mind.

Votes and comments.