Chapitre Treize

섹스: Sex

...

During the ride to Hyunjin's,Felix didn't let him cook down even a bit showing him how much he wanted to be broken apart by him. And that didn't help Hyunjin who was as hunger than him to finally satisfy his desire. The younger didn't know Hyunjin's family back up but they seemed pretty rich with that beautiful mansion in front of him.

They went out of the car and made their way to the door. Fortunately Hyunjin's parents weren't there or else everything would have been fucked up. They were on the stairs when Hyunjin heard Felix whine annoyedly. He looked at him and interrogate him with his eyes. "You take so long and I'm so needy!" He said again showing how frustrated he was.

Hyunjin just picked up Felix and kissed him while walking upstairs to his room. Felix smiled and kissed him with the same patient to show him how much he wanted him right now. He didn't really remember how they made it to the room but he assumed it was that when he felt a soft mattress underneath him. His legs were wrapped on Hyunjin's hips and his arms on his neck. "Hyung...hurry up...I need you."

Hyunjin swore that Felix calling him Hyung with that fucking deep voice of him and in between his moan was everything Hyunjin wished to hear even though he didn't know it. He took off Felix top and trailed his kiss quickly toward his neck and kiss him there,looking for that spot that'll make him cry and he found it. "H-Hyung...!" Felix moaned when he felt Hyunjin's hot lips on the sensitive spot of his neck.

Hyunjin smiled and kept kissing him there leaving some purple markes which will last for some times. At least everyone will se and no one will approach him. He trailed the kisses to his collarbone leaving mark there as well and with a grin on his lips,he sucked on the younger's nubs making him jolt in pleasure. He kept moaning while the elder went back and forth towards the two reddened and hard nub,he really liked that sight,more than those big boobs girls have and he hated it.

He slowly went toward the younger's belly letting a trail of hickeys there too and when he finally reached the piercing,he couldn't control himself anymore. All he wanted to do was to play with it,suck it and kiss it when he showed to the party earlier. And that was what he exactly did earning a more loud moan from Felix. "You are so sensitive there baby,but you let that fucking guy touch it!" He said and sucked around his navel roughly,like he was punishing Felix for being that sexy and pretty. It was the case...

When he was satisfied enough by the redder on Felix's upper body,he slowly took his pant off and attacked his thighs as well,all he wanted was to mark the younger so no one will dare to look at him,talking to him and mostly touching him. Felix was already a mess under Hyunjin and he wasn't even fucked yet,he couldn't imagine how he will look like when Hyunjin will finally took his virginity away.

Felix had a lot of crush but nothing never happened and for the first time his crush liked him back,he couldn't have been happier. When Hyunjin finished with his art on Felix's body,he came back to his lips and they make out again. Felix tucked in Hyunjin's shirt,wanting it off right le like his life depended on it. Hyunjin took of his shirt along with his pant he Felix could slightly imagine how big he was seeing the bulge on his underwear.

"What is it baby? Too much to handle?" Hyunjin chuckled sassily seeing how wide Felix looked at his dick. "I-I don't know how you'll do it but make it fit in me." Felix said,he couldn't back off now and he really wanted Hyunjin inside of him. "Ohh...how bold of you baby,don't worry little whore,I will make it fit." With that he laid Felix back ok the bed and took a line on the drawer next to the bed.

He kissed him before taking his underwear and spreading Felix's leg. He looked at the link tight hole in front of him and he found himself looking at it for too long. He erased that from his mind quickly before taking the lube and pouring some amount in his fingers before rubbing it to make it warmer. "H-Hyung,hurry up I'm cold." Felix whined and Hyunjin began to be annoyed with all his whines.

He his middle finger and circled it around his rim. Felix shivered,his body reacted by himself with that touch on his sensitive part. Hyunjin chuckled and slide his finger slowly in the tight hole,feeling a warmth encircling his digit. He pushed it more deep until his whole finger was in Felix's hole. Felix moaned again and again when he thrusted inside of him,he screamed when another finger and another one was shoved inside of him. "Hurry up...I need you inside of me now!" He liked the feeling of those fingers but he wanted more,much more.

Hyunjin tsked and took his fingers out of the hole and saw it clenching around nothing. He was used to seeing vagina like that but seeing Felix's hole begins to be filled again was such a turn on and he never felt that absorbed looking at an ass hole. It was addictive and so beautiful. Hearing another whine for Felix snapped him off of his trance.

He rolled his eyes and slide the lube in Felix before squeezing the bottle and filling in inside with that cold substance. "I'm so tired with your whining everytime,you are so impatient to be filled,just like a whore." He said before taking out he lube watching how a generous amount of the substance dropped off of Felix's inside. The best sight ever.

He quickly pouring some on his dick and stroked his needy length,he was so hard that it hurted. "But don't worry,I will shove my dick so hard that you'll never forget the stretch and I will fucking you so good that my dick will he shaped in your tight hole and nobody ever could please you as much as I will do."

...

————
Hello!!! How are you all?
6th stray kids birthday!!!
Did u guys follow Jisung and Minho?? They have their own account now!!!

And today is my birthday!!! (March 26th)