Chapitre Neuf

아프다: hurt

...

The next morning,Felix was more than ready to talk to Hyunjin. He put his favorite outfit,sprayed his favorite perfume and put his favorite shoes. He knew today would be his best day ever. Chan and Hannah already waited for him,he quickly bid good bye to his parents and entered the car. "Ooh Felix,which girl you try to get hum?" Chan teased. "Or which boy." Hannah whispered so only the two of them could hear.

Felix blushed and the siblings could saw it. They just teased him more until they reach the university gate. Felix began to look for Hyunjin between all of those persons but he didn't see him. He shrugged it off and planned to talk to him at lunch.

"Hey Felix Hyung!" Jeongin said coming with Seungmin. "Hello!" He smiled to them. He was already a smiley guy but when he was happy he couldn't erase the smile on his face and today he was more than happy. "You are very cute today Hyung hmm,do you perhaps want to hit on someone?" Seungmin teased him too and he blushed madly. "N-no...stop teasing me you all." He pouted but even his pout was cute and made every coo at him.

His first class was with Jisung and Hannah,and even their bickering didn't affect his mood. Jisung found Minho in the amphitheater so he went sit with him whereas him and Hannah went sitting with Yeonjun and Beomgyu. "Oooh Felix you are beautiful today hmm." Yeonjun complimented him.

"So you mean I'm usually ugly?" Felix joked and Yeonjun laughed. "Of course not you are such a cutie." Yeonjun replied squeezing Felix's freckled cheeks. "Yeonjun let Felix alone a little,don't tease him." Hannah said,sitting between them. "You let him breath a little,you are always annoying him." Yeonjun replied. "Not at all! Am I Oppa?" Felix just shook his head.

Hannah was attached to Felix because he was there when everything was dark and sad around her. And she liked having him around now even though she left Australia just 2 years ago. "You see,you go to Soobin and let Felix alone." "You go to Soobin and let me and Felix do our things." They bickered for some long until the professor came.

Lecture after lecture,Felix saw Hyunjin from a far but the older avoided him. Felix didn't think much about it because for him he was just too shy. But the lunch eventually came and it was time. He saw Hyunjin walking toward the cafeteria,he ran a little until he reached him. "Hyunjin wait..."

Hyunjin didn't wait,but Felix didn't gave up. He dragged Hyunjin to one of the amphitheater so they could talk. "What do you want?" Felix looked at him and the first thing he saw was those purple hickey on his neck. He felt his hurt aching a little,but he convinced himself that it was just some mosquito bites.

"What are those? Mosquito bites?" He asked shakily. Hyunjin looked at him with no expression on his face. "No it's not." He replied,watching how Felix backs more pale. "S-So what then?" "Hickey,you don't know what's that?"

Felix tried hard to not just cry,he was sure that he had a good reason to have those on his neck. "I-I know...but who gave it to you?" Why did he keep asking when every word Hyunjin said,broke his heart a little more. "I don't know,a girl last night." And why did he kept answering him when seeing his face becoming more pale made him hurt too? Because he can't and he won't feel anything toward a male.

"B-But h-hyung you can't d-do that..." Felix eyes were already wet,tears threatening to fall at any instant. "Why can't I? I can do whatever I want." Hyunjin said looking away. Felix crying face made him feel guilty. "B-because you like me Hyung and w-when you like someone you don't do that king of shit!"

Hyunjin scoffed. "Who the fuck told you that I liked you huh?" He said forcing himself to look at Felix. "Y-you told m-" "No,I didn't say anything. You are the one assuming things Felix. You are the one being delusional." He threw all of this in his face and Felix couldn't contain his tears no more. "B-but you gave me sign that you liked me too!"

"When? I didn't give you any sign. Again it was you being delusional and if you didn't know it I'm not gay and I will never like boy especially you. Because I hate you so fucking much." Everything just felt so false but his mouth kept opening and he kept hurting the crying blond. "Don't ever come near me ever again,you're just a gay and you want everyone to be gay like you. You are disgusting." And he stormed out of the room.

Felix couldn't support himself and fell on the ground sobbing like crazy. Hyunjin just called him disgusting. He just said hurtful words to Felix. Did he misunderstood every signal? Maybe there was any signal at all and everything was just his delusional self like Hyunjin said.

But couldn't Hyunjin told that to him more gently? Did he have to spat at him and call him disgusting just because he liked man and not woman? Did he have to be that mean and heartless? Didn't he have any pity for this poor guy? Probably not.

Felix expected too much,he dreamed of that all night and even dressed up just for Hyunjin. He didn't say lie tho. Hyunjin never said to Felix that he liked him,he was just too fool and lost in his self confidence. Now he was left alone crying over a person who probably didn't deserve his tears.

Hyunjin reach the cafeteria and go sit with his friends. He was in a very bad mood and everyone could tell,but they knew he won't say nothing to them. He felt guilty and bad,the total opposite of what he thought he would feel. "Does anyone know where is Felix?" Jisung asked. They shook their head and Jisung sighed,it was visible that he was already attached to Felix.

"He wasn't with Hannah and she thought that he would be with us but he's not. I miss him." Jisung said dramatically and Minho groaned,he didn't like it when the younger talked about Felix. "He just text me,he said he was with a guy named Wonyoung which he met today." Chan said and Jisung nodded,Felix could be friends with everyone he wanted.

But Hyunjin didn't like it a bit. Not long ago he was crying because Hyunjin ditched him but now he was already with another guy? What a whore. He hated him even more for making him feeling guilty and bad.

...

———
Hello!!!
I update today because I was late!!
Do you think Hyunjin was too harsh?
He didn't lie tho... Felix was so delulu