Chapitre Douze

잡년: Whore

...

Felix was taken aback,he didn't know what Hyunjin was talking about. He made him angry? But how ? "I-I don't know what your are talking about." Felix was nervous but he tried to not show it to the young man in front of him. " Stop your bullshit. You did it in purpose to make me angry I know it!" Hyunjin said anger rising at each breath he took.

"I did nothing to make you angry! Why even you are here,I don't want to talk to you!" Felix yelled too. "Yes you did something! You were completely grinding on that Wooyoung guy!" Hyunjin said and the younger was surprised,was he jealous? "And? What is your problem with that huh?" Felix dared to say,maybe he didn't have to wait for some day before making a move to the elder since he did it by himself.

"My fucking problem is you! You are the only problem,why can't stay the fuck alone! Do you have to be that close to everyone !?" Finally he let that out,he wanted to say it for long enough and he couldn't bear seeing Felix with someone. "I do whatever I want and I can be close to whoever I want too it's none of your business!" Of course Felix will provoke him and take advantage of this jealous state Hyunjin was.

"No you can't do that! I won't allow you to grinding and dancing with every guy down there!" He said and Felix internally grinned. There we are. "I will dance with every guy down there and it's not your fucking problem." "It's my fucking problem! It's my fucking problem if you can't stay still and see all of them watching you out because you just look like a girl! You are just a boy who seems like a girl it's all."

"And why are you angry that I look like I girl? Is it you who look like a girl? No so shut up,you look like a fucking coward and I said nothing about it!" Felix spatted back and Hyunjin frowned,he didn't like the tone Felix was using and was ready to reply when Felix cut him off. "You know why you are angry?" Felix looked at him daring,already proud of what he will say. "You are angry because I look prettier than every girls you've ever met,that's the fucking reason!"

Hyunjin was shocked because it was indeed true...? Felix was beautiful and since he met him,he couldn't find anyone prettier and more attractive than him. And that made him more angry that Felix was right and he hated him even more. "You? Pretty?" Hyunjin scoffed,he wouldn't admit that. "Yes! I'm pretty and that made your little head confused! That made you question yourself cause any other girl can rivalise with me!" Felix sassily said feeling the elder hold on his wrist tightened.

"Stop saying bullshit! My dog is even prettier than you!" Hyunjin said furiously,being self aware that what the younger said was indeed true. "Stop lying to yourself Hyunjin,you are just a fucking confused boy  and stop lying to yourself. Now if you can let him,I have better things to do that talking with an ass like you." He said pushing him slightly and heading toward the door. "Yes go and be the whore you are and go seduce every man you see downstairs!"

Felix smiled but put a straight face when he turned to Hyunjin again. He caged the elder between his body and the sink and looked up at him. "You're true problem is not that I'm a whore Hwang Hyunjin but that I'm not your whore." He said cockily looking straight at his eyes. It's now or never. "You are angry cause instead of grinding on you,I was grinding on Wooyoung and instead of being with you,I'm with everyone else. And mostly because I'll seduce another man than you."

Hyunjin was so angry that he didn't think twice before switching their position and looking firmly at the boy now sitting on the sink. "We will see if you aren't my whore." "Wha-" But Felix was abruptly stopped by a pair of lips on his own and they began moving,without letting him understanding what was happening. When he finally understand,he moved his lips too and they began to make out hungrily in the bathroom.

It was Felix's first ever kiss but he didn't know he managed to do it good. He felt Hyunjin's tongue poking in his lips and instinctively he opened his mouth and let that hot tongue discovering his mouth. He felt so good that's he couldn't stop some moans slipping from his mouth into Hyunjin's. The elder's hands found their way under Felix's top and he stroked his tummy. Felix shivered,he was so sensitive there and Hyunjin seemed to know it because he kept doing it and even began playing with his piercing.

Felix couldn't control himself anymore and notâmes at every stroked the elder gave him. When they parted,Felix lips were blood fed and swollen,his cheeks red and his freckles more visible just for Hyunjin to see,nobody else. "Look at you all wrecked for me and you dared to say you wasn't my whore." Hyunjin chuckled before tucked a little stray of hairs on Felix's ear making hims even more redder. "Tssk don't say nonsense,I let you do it because you pitied m-"

Again he was cut soft by soft lips on his and he didn't wait to give his all. He craved for Hyunjin's touch and he definitely wanted that to happen,that's why he pushed the elder to his limit again and again. He was sure Hyunjin liked him,he was just confident about his sexuality yet and Felix was there to show the gay in him. When Hyunjin parted away for the second times,Felix couldn't help but whine,he wanted to feel the elder with him some more. "Stop whining,you will have what you deserve when I brought us home."

"But why...there's a lot of room in this house." Felix whined again,he didn't wanted to wait for Hyunjin driving to his own house,he couldn't wait that long. " I don't like fucking someone in someone else house. No be patient or I let you here." "Don't think too high of yourself,I could ask anyone to fuck me." Hearing that,Hyunjin looked deadly in Felix's eyes. "I should really clean that mouth of yours who keep saying nonsense. No one are allowed to touch you,do you hear me?" He said in a low groan making Felix gulp. "Are you deaf? I ask you and you have to answer me."

"Yes...I heard you."  He said without realizing he cursed not only his body but his soul and heart to the man in front of him.

...

—————
Hello!!!!!
It's been a while but school take all my time.
I hope you liked this chapter!!
And happy birthday Hyunjin!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳❤️
See you~