Chapitre Cinq

무시하다: ignore

...

"Well,we all kinda sort to get along but Hyunjin like Chan already said,he didn't like socializing and all so he is quiet most of time. He ignores us sometimes or just don't talk to us but we now he cares for us...at least in his way." Felix was confused how can that boy could care for them? Jeongin seeing his confusing look,chose to explain further.

"When I said he cares for us,he didn't really say it but he show it to us. Like back to highschool when some mean people bullied Han because of his cheeks,Hyunjin knocked them all or when any of us were sad or upset he tried to comfort us or just knocked anyone who was the source of it." "So you say that he show you that he cares for you guys by knocking everyone? He's funny then." Felix giggled,he knew what Jeongin's means but he just played along.

After that they parted ways and Felix was with Hannah and Jisung and unfortunately he was between them two. They literally argued about who would give their not to Felix,at the end Felix decided to look from them both so no one would feel left out. He didn't know between the lecture or the never end arguments was the most tiring.

It was lunch time after their lecture,everything was fine,Jisung and Hannah even talked without cursing at each other but after they buy their food,they began to argue about where Felix should sit. Jisung wanted him to sit with the boys but Hannah wanted him to sit with her friends because they wanted to meet him too. "Oppa,please tell Jisung to fuck off!" "You fuck off,you just want to arrange him with one of your friends! He is not interested!" "What?! Are you dumb, I don't want him to date my friend!" And indeed Hannah didn't want that,she knew Felix too well.

Felix was so embarrassed,everyone was looking at them in the cafeteria. "You two stop,are you not tired of arguing everytime? I Will go with Hannah,but next time I will go with Jisung." Jisung pouted,he really wanted to stay with Felix,he was already so attached to him. "Don't pout Jisungie,she really want me to meet her friends and I already met the boys,I will come later. Is it ok?" Felix said and Jisung nodded. "You promise you won't date any of them?" Jisung asked and Felix just wanted to laugh. "Don't worry,I won't date any of them."

Hannah take out her tongue to Jisung without Felix noticing and they went to the table with surprisingly not just girls but boys too. She had a lot of friends. "Hey all! This is my cousin Felix the one I talked about. They are my friends and they are much better than the boys there." She said looking at Jisung from afar who glared at her as well.

"Anyway,there is Ryujin and Yeji,Momo,Sana,Taehyun,Heuning Kay, Yeonjun and Soobin,Beomgyu,Jisoo and Lisa." They all greeted Felix and began to eat,they were pretty funny,especially Yeonjun and Beomgyu who bickered. They talked a lot and he even lost track of time. Until Jisung came and dragged him telling Hannah that it was his turn now. Felix just said bye to them because he wanted to see Hyunjin too.

And he was really happy when he sat next to him but again the elder didn't even looked at him when he greeted him. "So how was it with them?" Chan asked Felix. "They are pretty funny,I kinda enjoy eating with them." Everyone looked at him like he spoke another language and then he remembered that he just spoke English. He was so embarrassed because he never spoke English in front of them.

"I don't know what you just said but all I know it was very attractive." Changbin said and Felix blushed so hard. "Anyway,Felix are you and Hannah dating? She seem to like you a lot and more than Chan and you seem to like her too."

Felix choked with his own saliva,eyes wide open. What kind of assumptions was that! Felix was very uncomfortable now,he never saw Hannah that way and she never too. They liked each other platonically. They built all that bond when Hannah lived with them in Australia for 5 years. She was the sister he never have and she was the one who know him the most. She was the first and only person Felix said that he was gay.

"W-what are you talking about? Are you insane?" Felix said more than upset. "Chill Felix,I was just joking." And they all laughed,all but Felix. He didn't find it funny,it was very disrespectful and since Felix couldn't really hide his emotions everyone could see his face turning sore and the cute pout. "Ooh Felix I'm sorry I didn't mean any harm,you look just like a little chicken when you pout like that. And don't worry no one heard us,you could still have a girlfriend." Seungmin said and he couldn't stay mad but he decided to throw a joke.

"You really like to talk about girlfriend Seungminie,do you perhaps want to be my girlfriend." He said with his deepest voice. Seungmin just smirked like if he heard what he wanted. The jokes eased the tension and everyone laughed but one. Hyunjin didn't find any of this funny,just thinking about Felix and Hannah dating made him upset and he didn't know why.

"Oppa,it's time let those weirdo be and come with me." Hannah said hooking her arm with Felix. Hyunjin glared at them,he didn't like that. He didn't like seeing Felix and Hannah together since Seungmin joked about them two dating. In fact he didn't even liked it when Seungmin joked with Felix. For fair say,he didn't like anyone talking to Felix neither looking at him and worst touching him. He was insanely upset about it so he juste stood up to ignore all those weird feelings he shouldn't have towards a male.

...

—————
Hello!!
It's been a while... do you think I should update regularly ?