ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37: ɴᴏ, ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏ ʜᴇʀᴏ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a Kuromi keychain.
⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

We had barely been on the road for more than 10 minutes and I was already about to combust.

I get that the 1-A kids were excited about this, but do they have to be so loud? My eardrums feel like they are about to pop. It was safe to say that I was not enjoying the bus ride at all. Why did it have to be me? Why could it not have been one of my coworkers? What did I do in my past life to deserve this? I let out yet another groan as I sank further down in my seat.

"Please tell me this is over soon." I huffed gaining the attention of Shōta who was sitting beside me.

"I could tell you that, but it would be a lie".

"Urgh."

If the earth could open up and swallow me right now, I would be happy. I might sound like a grumpy old person, but I personally think it's very fair to dislike noisy bus rides. Especially when you are going somewhere you do not even want to be.

I decided to just listen to some music hoping to drown out the noise in the bus. Putting on my headphones I sank even further down in my seat and tried to close my eyes and ignore the sound around me.

Some miracle must have happened because I actually managed to doze off.

I was later awoken by Shōta who was poking my shoulder.

"What do you want Shōta?"

"We are holding a short break. You should get out of the bus."

Upon hearing the word "break" my mood instantly brightened. How I had longed for that. Finally, I was able to get out of the bus and stretch my legs even if it was just for a while.

But of course, it could not just be a normal break. No, where is the fun in that?

Just as I stepped out of the bus I took note of the car that had been parked near the bus.

Out of the car stepped a woman and a small boy. The boy honestly looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. He had a scowl on his face and was looking at the U.A. students with what could only be described as annoyance.

I was pretty sure the woman was Mandalay from Wild Wild Pussycats. I could be wrong though, to be honest, I was never one to care all that much about Pro Heroes. I knew the big names and then the Pro heroes I worked with the most but aside from that they all seemed pretty similar. If I said that out loud I would probably be witch-hunted by angry fans.

I just sort of ended up standing against the bus as I watched 1-A and 1-B mess around and stretch their legs. Shōta walked up to me with a smile on his face which meant he was up to no good. Usually, that smile means he has some sort of "surprise" in store for his student and could only imagine what sort of awful idea it was this time. Shōta is a good teacher... most of the time but he does have some questionable teaching methods. One of his bad habits is these so-called "surprises."

"Shōta...."

"Yes?"

"You can't be serious," I said with a disapproving tone.

"Hmm?

"Don't "hmm" me we both know you are about to do something."

"(y/n) they are trying to become Pro Heroes they will have to get used to it," Shōta said with a monotone voice.

I could only give him a deadpan stare in return. I know that they are trying to become Pro Heroes, but that does not mean I have to agree with the methods being used.