ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30: ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴏ-ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀꜱ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅꜱ ɴɪᴄᴇ

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own fingerless gloves. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

I was woken up by my alarm aggressively beeping away.

"Huh? I'm awake." I said groggily searching for the button that would turn the alarm off.

After finally turning off my alarm I sat up in my bed. Groggily rubbing my eyes, I let out a groan morning had come. I stretched my arms over my head and my back made several cracking and popping noises. My mouth was uncomfortably dry, and it felt like somebody had put a paper towel in it. Letting out a displeased grunt I stumbled out of bed to get some water. My wrists were sore which made me wonder what kind of weird position I had been sleeping in.

I turned on the water tab in my kitchen and got myself a glass of water to get rid of my dry mouth.

I kind of just stood in the middle of my apartment with my glass of water still trying to wake up. It felt like my brain was currently a Windows loading screen. Taking a sip of my water I walked back into the kitchen and took out a box of cereal. Opening the fridge I got some milk and placed it on the kitchen counter. I got a bowl and a spoon and placed them beside the cereals. I poured the milk into my bowl but stopped mid-action.

"Wait, there is something about this doesn't feel right... but I can't figure out what it is."

But my brain was still too sleepy to figure out what was wrong.

I sleepily ate my cereals while staring at nothing in particular. I was still waking up and seemed like it would be at least another 5 minutes before I would fully wake up. Maybe a shower would help? Finishing my bowl of cereals, I walked over to the sink and placed and put the bowl down. I cleaned the bowl and the spoon and put them back where they belonged and proceeded to drag my way over to my closet. I picked some training clothes and walked to the bathroom.

The shower did help, and I felt refreshed and ready to face the day. I decided that I would swing by The Quirk Doctor Department's headquarters and use one of the training rooms. I packed a small bag with a towel, a change of clothes, a water bottle and some snacks. I also packed my wallet and my phone and, of course, the most important thing my ID card. I would be able to get in without it.

Putting on a hoodie and my shoes, I was ready to head out. I patted the pocket of my hoodie and realised that I did not have my keys. I frowned my eyebrows in confusion as I patted my outfit down.

"Where in the world did I put my keys."

After about 3 minutes of searching, I finally managed to find my keys, and with that, I was on my way. Locking the door behind me, I got out my phone and earbuds. I put on a random playlist and started my journey towards Q.D.D

I woke up quite early, considering I forgot to turn off my alarm. I love waking up at half six in the morning when I could have slept until noon. It is my favourite. Note the sarcasm because I most definitely would have loved to sleep some more. But once I am awake, I can not fall asleep again.

It is my own personal curse.

I hummed along with the music I was listening to as walked down the street. It amazes me how much faster time feels when You are listening to music. One moment you are outside your home the next moment you are almost at your destination.

I could see the building where Q.D.D headquarters was located now so there really was not much left of the journey. I spotted another Quirk Doctor on their way towards the building. It was hard to miss them since they were wearing the Quirk Doctor medical coat. The blue strips on it were practically glowing in the daylight.