ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27: ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀᴡꜰᴜʟ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a tiny Hatsune Miku pillow.
⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

Bakugo was the first one to get up, or well sit up. He was still on the ground coughing. Midoriya was in no better shape. With a bit of struggle, Bakugo managed to get back on his feet and drag himself towards All Might.

It was in all honestly painful to watch two children struggle to even stand. It hurt to just watch as they were beaten black and blue by the Nr. 1 Pro Hero. Bakugo and Midoriya should not be fighting All Might they are literal children. This whole situation was just awful. I wanted to look away from the screen. I wanted to run to Bakugo and Midoriya and heal them. Protect them. But I could not anything.

Midoriya was now up on his feet seemingly trying to stop Bakugo from moving forward. I gritted my teeth as I watched fearing another argument would break out between the two students. But nothing happened. Bakugo kept moving forward and Midoriya was just standing there watching Bakugo as he inched closer to All Might. After a second or two it seemed like Midoriya finally snapped back to reality. He caught up to Bakugo with a few quick steps and tried to grab Bakugo's shoulder. But that did not go well Midoriya was pushed away by Bakugo.

"I hate this. I really truly hate this." I whispered.

Things only got worse.

All Might came flying through the air with what looked like a broken piece of fence under his feet. One moment he was in the air the next moment he was slamming the fence down on Midoriya. It hit Midoriya straight in the back making him bend unnaturally as he was pinned to the ground. I could not stop myself from grimacing. Just imagining the damage to Midoriya's spine made my own back hurt.

All Might was quick to move on and slammed his fist into Bakugo's solar plexus sending the student flying. It must have been a really hard punch because vomit was oozing out of Bakugo's mouth like a waterfall. My lips pressed into a thin line as I watched Bakugo crash to the ground and tumble around. He landed face-first.

'There is no way the other teachers can allow this to go on. This is just wrong' I thought watching Bakugo and Midoriya struggle.

All Might was towering over Bakugo as Midoriya struggled to get out from under the fence. As Midoriya struggled lightning like sparkles started to surround him. I am guessing it was his quirk. The sparkles got brighter and brighter and Midoriya finally managed to get free, just as All Might was about to deliver another blow to Bakugo. In the blink of an eye, Midoriya was right beside Bakugo.

'Yes! Yes! Yes! Give Al Might a good punch and get away from there!' l thought fist bumping the air.

But I celebrated too soon.

Midoriya did not hit All Might. He hit Bakugo.

Bakugo was sent flying yet again.

"No! You're not supposed to hit your teammate! You're supposed to hit the teacher! What is wrong with these two?!" I yelled frustrated with how things were going.

I dragged my hands down my face and sighed. Everything about this was just horrible. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples trying to ease the headache that was beginning to build up. It sometimes amazes me that my quirk cannot prevent headaches. My quirk can make a stab wound disappear but cannot stop a simple headache.

In the few moments I had closed my eyed Midoriya and Bakugo had managed to get away from All might, which was great. What was not so great was the fact that I had no idea where the two of them were now. At this point had just given up watching the exam. I was not in the mood to watch two students getting wrecked by a Pro Hero. I would just have to wait for the airhorn sound that signalled the end of the exam.