ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a Gojo keychain. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

"Dr. (l/n), there you are. I was starting to wonder where you were." Midnight said waiting for me to catch up to her.

"Sorry about that I couldn't find my bag. So you know had to get that first." I apologised rubbing my neck.

"It's fine don't even worry about shall we get going?" She asked.

I gave her a nod and we both proceeded to head towards the examen area.

'I'm glad I managed to catch up to her. Since none of the teachers holds responsibility for getting me to the different locations anymore, they don't have to wait for me. But honestly, I wish they hadn't changed that. It would be nice to be accompanied by a teacher because I have absolutely no idea where anything is at this place. I was surprised I managed to find my way to those locations on my own. Well, at least I won't get lost this time since Midnight is here.' I thought as we arrived at our destination.

The exam would take place at a deserted location with nothing but rocks. Compared to the place Yaoyorozu and Todoroki fought it kind of seemed like there had been a low effort in putting together this arena. But that was probably not the case. This area was just meant for another type of training.

"Looks like it's just a bunch of boulders. I was hoping for something more exciting." Midnight said resting her cheek in her hand.

I looked at Midnight with the dumbest expression ever and in return, she gave me a confused look. Looking Midnight dead in the eyes and giving her the most shit-eating smirk you have ever seen.

"It's not just a boulder. It's a rock!" I said dramatically pretending to wipe tears from my eyes.

"I...did you just...was that a...SpongeBob..." Midnight but the sentence faded towards the end.

Midnight gave side eyes with a very unimpressed expression on her face.

"Come on it's funny. You want to laugh." I said with the same dumb smirk.

I started to poke Midnight in the side trying to make her laugh. She stifled a laugh and all that left her mouth was a "humph" sound. Hearing that made me smirk even more if that was even possible. I started to poke her side even faster and soon a snort sounded from Midnight before she started to laugh.

"Okay, okay. That's enough." Midnight laughed and I stopped poking her side.

It was I good thing I stopped when I did because not soon after the two students arrived. It looked like Midnight would be fighting Mineta and Sero. I honestly felt kind of bad for Midnight, Mineta can be quite a handful to handle from what I have heard. Should be said that it was not "he is good at fighting" handful but "he is a serious pervert, and it is to the point where it concerning" handful. Minata apparently liked to get very handsy with people and at this point, I am surprised he has not been expelled for sexual harassment. From what I had heard from the girls in Class 1-A it was a serious problem. According to them Mineta had tried to peak up girls' skirts and boob-grabbed quite a few of the girls on multiple occasions. Which is just straight-up nasty. Word of advice if someone and I mean anyone, regardless of gender identity tells you to stop, you stop. End of story. If someone says to not touch them somewhere then you do not touch them there, simple as that. No means no and not anything else. The same goes for boys, if they say no then it is a no. I wanted to highlight that since it appears some people believe it does not count for boys.