ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ᴏʜ. ᴏʜ ɴᴏ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a pair of glasses. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

My whole body was still shaking after the dream.

All the lights in my apartment were turned off leaving me in complete darkness. Rain was pounding on my windows and everything felt off. I wanted to turn the lights on, but I did not dare to move out of my bed. I had no idea what just happened. I was fully aware of the fact that it was a dream, but it felt so real.

I was scared.

Everything felt like it was out to get me. I just sat there in my bed and looked into the darkness. The last time I felt like this was when I first moved to Japan. The feeling of being all alone and helpless. A small light lit up the room. It was from my phone. Before I knew it, I had grabbed the phone and opened up contacts ready to call someone, anyone.

'This is stupid. I am a grown-ass person. I am an adult. Get it together. It was just a dream. You are not a child anymore, (y/n). Mom is not going to come and comfort you. Mom... I miss mom. I miss dad.' My thoughts rang through my head.

I suddenly felt homesick and before I knew it tears started welling up in my eyes. Why did I feel like this all of a sudden? Amazing how a dream could make me feel all of these emotions. My phone made a buzzing sound and lit up again. Without thinking about it I went through my contacts searching for someone who would be awake right now.

'Argh, I feel so pathetic. This is not that big of a deal. Just a dream.' I thought trying to stop myself from bothering anyone.

But it was too late. I had already hit the call button on my phone.

I was not able to see who I had called through the tears, so I could be calling a stranger for all I know. I wanted to press end call but the person I was calling picked up before I could do anything.

"Hello? Dr. (l/n)" A calm voice said.

I used my sleeve to wipe the tears from my eyes and looked down at the caller ID. I had called Sir Nighteye.

"Dr. (l/n)?" Sir Nighteye asked.

The only response I gave the man was a choked sob.

"Dr. (l/n) what's wrong?" Sir Nighteye said with a worried tone.

That was enough to make me burst out crying. Tears were streaming down my face like an unstoppable river. All the emotions that I had been bottling up finally became too much for me. I was a sobbing mess trying to come up with a response to Sir Nighteye.

"Ah, sorry didn't mean to disturb you, my hand must have slipped." I said trying to hold back my tears. I did not want to worry him.

"No, it's fine. Please tell me what is wrong." Sir Night said.

His voice was surprisingly soothing. It reminded me of my dad which just made me cry even harder.

"I had a really bad dream and - and I miss my mom and dad, and everything just feels wrong right now" I cried into my phone.

"A bad dream? What happened in this dream?" Sir Nigheye asked.