𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨 - 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓈𝓂𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to get these two out of here before this escalates." I turn to the twins, smiling as I pull Ivy and Charlotte out of the shop. 

"Bye." They say in unison, smiling at me as we left. 

"Should we head back now?" Ivy says. 

"Yeah I'm tired." Charlotte groans.

We had spent another hour or so in Hogsmeade, going round the shops, laughing and talking.

"I want to check out the bookshop but you guys can go back if you like." 

"Are you sure." Ivy says frowning.

"I'll be fine and I won't be more than 20 minutes." I say laughing as I urge them back to the castle.

"Ok but don't be too long." Charlotte calls as they walk up the cobbled roads. 

I made my way into the bookshop, the smell of old leather, parchment and ink hit my nose. I smile at the familiar smell, embracing me. 

"Good afternoon." the woman behind the counter says as she spots me. 

"Good afternoon." I say in return, smiling at her as I continue through the shop. 

There was a mix of muggle and magical books, many fiction but there is a section for research and textbooks, which I assume was mainly for students. 

I walk over to the muggle section of books, I enjoy reading the books they write. Charlotte often sends me them over the summer. I pick up one with the title that I recognised 'The Princess Bride' by William Goldman.

I continue to look around and as I turn a corner to look down another isle of bookshelves I walk straight into someone. 

What is it with me and walking into people, am I really that unaware of my surroundings?

"Watch where you're going." I hear the voice of the person I walked into.

I looked up at the face of the person and I felt my face drain of colour slightly. Theodore Nott was standing in front of me with an annoyed look on his face. 

"Sorry." I mutter as I move a step back from him. 

"Oh it's you." He says, looking down at me.

'What is that supposed to mean?' I thought, frowning at him.

"Enzo talks about you a lot you know." 

"He does?" I say, confusion clear in my voice. 

"Yeah." He stands there for a moment before taking the book that I was holding out of my hand. "The Princess Bride, seriously?" 

"What's wrong with The Princess Bride?"

"Nothing, I'm just not surprised that you like books like this."

This time I asked the question that had been playing on my mind.

"What is that supposed to mean?" 

"Well your friends with that muggleborn and of course you like stupid romance novels too." 

"That muggleborn is called Charlotte," I say angrily "and there is nothing wrong with my taste in books." I scoff looking at him once again "Like you've read anything better."

It was now his turn to scoff. 

"There are many wizard written books that are so much better than whatever is in this book." 

"So you haven't even read it." I state plainly. 

"Well," He pauses for a moment, looking down "no I haven't. But that's not the point."