𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨 - 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓈𝓂𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Not all of them are that bad." I say, paying for mine now. Turning around to see Mattheo, Draco and Blaise walking into the shop. 

"Oh yeah I forgot about you're 'thing' with Lorenzo." Charlotte says.

"There is no thing with Enzo, we're just friends. And I was also talking about Milo, who you are also friends with." She frowns at my answer.

"Yeah, whatever." She mutters, paying for her sweets.

We made our way the the exit, passing the rest of the group of the Slytherins. Enzo, Theodore and Pansy. 

Enzo looked up from his conversation with his friends and waved at me, smiling sweetly. I wave back at him, returning his smile and to my surprise Pansy smiled back as well. 

Before I can really register what just happened, Charlotte grabbed me and tugged me out of the shop. 

"Sure, there's no thing with Enzo." Ivy mocks as we walk further up the cobbled streets and into the next shop.

Zonko's joke shop was packed full of Hogwarts students who were loudly laughing and talking. Ivy looked around in distaist but Charlotte looked around in utter wonder. I smiled at them both, taking a good look at my surroundings.

There are boxes of hiccup sweets, dungbombs piled on the shelves next to the nose biting teacups. Which I find adorable but Ivy has a deep hatred for. There are sneakoscopes and Charlotte was gawking at the tempests in a bottle. 

We wander further into the shop, trying to avoid bumping into anyone as we go. Charlotte dragged Ivy off to one of the other shelves while I took a closer look at the nose biting teacups. 

"I didn't take you for a fan of those." I heard a familiar voice from next to me. 

I turn to my left to see the tall figure of George Weasley. 

"I think there cute." I say simply. 

"You clearly haven't been bitten by one." He say, laughing slightly as he looks down at me.

"That's true," I chuckle "but I did watch my friend Ivy get chased around by one last year."

He laughs at that and rubs the back of his neck subconsciously, his freckled cheeks dusted with a light blush. 

"I've got the stuff," Fred came round the corner, arms piled high with various Zonko's products. "oh, hi (Y/N)" He notices me, attempting to smile while not dropping any of the merchandise. 

"Hey." I return the greeting, smiling at him as George takes some of the boxes from Fred's arms. 

"Is it smarter to not ask about your plans for all of this stuff." 

"Probably best." George says.

"Unless you want to help." Fred cuts in.

"I think what I am already doing for you is risky enough." 

They both nod in agreement, smiling at me. 

For identical twins they have very different smiles. Freds is a mischievous smile, like whatever he is going to tell you next will be devious and exciting. Whereas Georges smile is more sweet and kind, almost reassuring.

"There you are." Ivy says as she rounds a corner with a pouting Charlotte. 

"Here I am." I say lightly "What's wrong with Charlotte."

"She's pouting because I won't buy her any frogspawn soap." 

I laugh at their antics, rolling my eyes as they begin to argue once again.