Jaded [Pt.5]

There was a dinner set up for two with champagne on ice

There was a dinner set up for two with champagne on ice. Before Namjoon helped Lily get seated, he planted a steamy kiss that made her melt into him. He kissed her forehead, gazing into her sparkly orbs, “Happy Birthday Baby, I love you.” A little growl in his voice as he smirked, his piercing dimples accent him handsomely. Lily smiled, “Happy Birthday Joonie Bug! I...” She paused, and he lifted her chin with his forefinger, “Say it don't be shy baby, tell me exactly how you feel.” Lily started into his deep chocolate irises, “I love you too, Nam Daddy .” His hand slid down to rounds squeezing it ever so gently. He rasped, “That's music to my ears, Daddy's little girl.” He ignored the throbbing in his pants. Namjoon cupped Lily's face, pressing his edges against hers before helping her into her seat. He seated himself right next to her. He popped open the champagne and filled the flutes up. They watched the sunset as the light music played in the background.

Namjoon smiled and spoke in his low register, “This is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you are, Lily my love.” Lily blushed, “Just like old times huh?” Namjoon put his arm around her shoulder,  “Yeah, sure is baby.” Namjoon finally got his birthday wish, to be reunited with the love of his life. What made it even sweeter was having his son, but to seal the deal, he wanted to propose to her again with a new engagement ring to start anew.
The family they always envisioned is the dearest thing to his heart. He wanted nothing more than to steer his family on the right path. They got interrupted by the butler, who brought out their dinner. The butler spoke, “Fillet Mignon and lobster tails with sauteed red potatoes. Enjoy Mr. Kim and Ms. Jang.” They both thanked the butler and started eating.

After they had their fill of the satisfying meal. Namjoon and Lily slowly danced to light-tempo music. Lily planted her face in the warmth of Namjoon's chiseled chest,  inhaling his scent. She lightly moaned when she felt his hands massaging her ass.  “Oh, baby,  I've been waiting for this perfect moment for a year.”  He whispered in Lily's ear.  He let her go and got down on one knee. He took a box out of his shirt pocket.  “Lily Jang,  my beautiful love.  Will you marry me? ” All kinds of emotions ran through her head and heart.  She sobbed, “YES!!! of course... Joonie bug.” He slid the engagement ring on her finger. Even though she knew all the facts about how everything went down. She was hesitant but pushed through so her family could become one. Lily helped him up, his hand curling around her nape pulling her into a passionate kiss that gradually became lascivious.

Namjoon and Lily start undressing each other as the fire between their thighs picks up a few notches. They both dive into the pool. Not even the coolness of the water could turn the heat down between them. He pulled Lily into his naked body as she serpentined her legs around his waist. Her arms lightly rest on his shoulders. Their eyes halted filled with embers ablaze, rekindling the deep lustfulness of their soul. Namjoon enraptured her in a passionate kiss both parties moaned into each other's salacious maws.

Namjoon and Lily float in the water and under the waterfall that blankets the secret grotto underneath it. He helped her up on the landing of the grotto floor. She had her back against the moss-stone grotto wall, her legs partially open.  He spread her legs wide gazing at her pussy, licking his lips before sending his tongue through her glistening creases. Namjoon came in hot and heavy, making her realize what she was missing out on for a year. His tongue hot like an iron cut through her folds like butter. Zeroing in on her pearl, flicking it wildly. Her eyes rolled back as she gasped and moaned. He suckled on her creases leaving his marks behind. His filthy maw was like a suction cup sucking the dear life out of her sensitive nub. She had a hard time catching her breath between cussing and sirens of moans,  “Oh. Ah... Ahh... Fuck,  yes... Daddy Oh shit. Mmmm... Mmmmph!” She hadn't been with anyone for a year so her clenched muscles were working overtime tightening around nothing as she endlessly dripped a puddle.  The louder she got...deeper he would send his tongue into her honeycomb walls extracting her sweet nectar by the boatload. Lily's body shuddered as a series of climaxes hit her one after another. He looks upon her with hooded eyes, “See what you've been missing all this time?” He went in for a second serving of her delicious horderves between her thighs. He groaned while the little motor in his mouth acrobatically slithered through the slippery slopes and valleys of her lady edges. She screamed out his name,  “AHH... NAM DADDY... FUCK.. MMMPH!” Her thighs tremble,  breathing ragged. Namjoon devoured her pussy without breathing. She slouched, her eyes rolled as her physique quaked. He relished in the obliteration, sneering, “Daddy's tongue got you good huh?!” He chuckled, “Now let's see what my dick can accomplish!”

Lily was still dazed, tongue wasted by Namjoon. He kept his gaze locked on her as he got onto the landing, his dick hard as a rock. Her eyes widened as she saw his thick iron rod standing strong and proud as it bounced with the movement of his body. He helped Lily lay on the grotto floor,  placing one of her legs on his shoulder.  He pushed his shaft in inch by inch savoring the moment, her honey-glazed walls slowly swallowing his cock. They both whined when his dick reached deep within her core. He suckled on her nipples as he pounded into her at a slow pace. “Ahh... Ahhh... ” Lily repeated as she felt him dig in deep into her special spot. Her nails slowly raked up his back. “Mmm,  fuck baby... So tight and luscious.” He hooks her legs and increases the pace. Hard, deep, and fast sharp strokes. Her nails are embedded in his biceps. He put both her legs up ankles touching the sides of her head.  He straddles her booty, drilling her repeatedly... relentlessly, fucking her into a near comatose state. Each thrust elicited a fountain of her sweet glaze as he continued his drawn-out massacre on her battered cunt. The animalistic whines echo in the grotto that was laced with the ambiance of the waterfall crashing into the pool. “AHHH,  FUCK YES... DADDY YOU KNOW HOW I LIKE IT... UMMPH!” The sound of skin slapping and groaning was all that could be heard.  Namjoon's breathing labored as a mixture of water and sweat dripped down his torso.  One last push and they both hit the pinnacle of ecstasy. He grunted as he released his seed into her and she blanketed his cock with her essence.

He pulled out and got off of her. Laying his body on hers. They kissed passionately, as they took a breather. Namjoon beamed brightly, “Gawd that was so needed... ” They both giggled.  “You ain't kidding... I enjoyed that Joonie Bug.” Lily said as she kissed his lips.

The End