Everything Goes [Pt.3]

[We Belong Together]

As soon as Leysha saw Namjoon heading toward her. She hurriedly made her way back to the cabana. She bumped into her mother and others who were helping clean the area.

“Bubbie my precious daughter what's going on with the Kims? Why are police here?”

Her mother anxiously asked as she was dumbfounded by the commotion.

“It seems Jihye siphoned money from the Kim family.” She pauses then continued, “I got to go home and read up on a pending case I'm working on...”

Leysha hugged and kissed her mom on the cheek, leaving in a hurry.

She didn't want to be part of the blunder that happened tonight at the Kim Estates. She knew Namjoon was going to chase her down.

He did so a handful of times through the years, but this time she was on his home turf and Leysha wasn't going through this again.

Meanwhile, Namjoon saw Leysha's mother by the cabana with the rest of the hired help and frantically spoke, “Where is Leysha?”

Leysha's mother had a surprised look on her face, “She is leaving the premises.”

Namjoon didn't waste his time. He ran to the front of the estates where all the vehicles were parked. “You're not leaving me this time Leysha.” He spoke as ran towards her.

When Namjoon saw Leysha's dad having a conversation with her. His deep set of dimples arose as his smile stretched across his profile.

Finally, he has a chance to be with Leysha after all these years. They have been separated by his mother's irresponsible behavior.

Leysha's dad blocked her car door so she couldn't leave as she planned to.

“Dad, please let me go... I'm not getting into this mess again.”

She begs her father. To her dismay he stalled her giving Namjoon enough time to get there.

Namjoon stop running, while catching his breath he fixed his clothes.

He walked behind Leysha resting each of his strong hands on either of her shoulders. He lightly squeezes them and kissed the top of her head.

Leysha froze unable to speak. It's been a while since Namjoon touched her.

“Uncle, can I have a few words with Leysha, please?”
Namjoon politely spoke to Leysha's father.

Leysha's father briefly smiled at Namjoon and walked away. Leaving the couple alone to talk.

Namjoon turned Leysha around pulling her into his body as his hold on her tightened. She hugs him tightly as well as both of them start to cry.

He cups her face wiping the tears from her eyes with his thumbs.

No words were spoken by the couple who had their love dismantled by his mother.

His gaze deepened with affection as he searches Leysha's shimmering honey-brown orbs for that flicker to ignite his flame. When he found that glimmer of hope. Namjoon enraptured her in a passionate kiss.

Namjoon arms snake around her waist. His hands went under her little maid's dress. Generously squeezing her thick ass cheeks.

She whimpers into his mouth. He resonates with an in-depth grunt.

His hefty bulge painfully expanded in his trousers. As it grinds against her precious gem between her thighs.

Her hands make their way to his belt buckle as she unfastened it. The buttons popped open and the zipper glided down.

Her hand dipped down in his trousers massaging his moistened throbbing growth.

It's been a long while since she felt what took away her innocence as a teen.

“Mmm, yes...baby” Namjoon growled in her ear. Resting his head in the crook of her neck. He suckled on the soft spot leaving his territorial mark behind.

He backed Leysha up to her car door. Her back is flush against it. When she focused on Namjoon's chocolate orbs.

She noticed the affectionate tone in them dissipated. The feral beast has arrived in the darkness of his hooded eyes.

“FUCK!” She said internally as she bit down on her bottom edge. In the back of her mind, she knew he was going to damage her goods.

She ran her hands under his button long sleeve shirt. Feeling his chiseled abdomen...~ it glided up to his chest. Her thumbs swiped across his hardened nipples.

Namjoon elevated her on his midsection busting every single button on his shirt. Revealing the fullness of his toned torso. Her legs encompass tightly around him.

He slowly widened her tight creamy walls with his massive size. “A...Ah! Mmm, yes, daddy.” She squeals as she felt his cock push deeper into her sopping core.

Between his grunting, he speaks, “Mmmph, fuck...~ you like that hmmm, baby girl? Ah!”

She hummed out, “Mmm, Ah! F...Fuck yes, daddy...~ harder.”

Namjoon smirked a hint of saliva beading down his bottom lip that was illuminated by the moonlight.
“Sure doll it's time daddy bust you wide open...”

He pummeled her into the car door. Damaging the most sensitive part of her womanliness.

She sunk her teeth into his shoulder when she felt him ram his hefty stick shift in her smoldering chasm.

Like wolves howling to the moon, their mating cries echo in the atmosphere around them.

Leysha's body shudders as she chases her high. Namjoon's thrust became unhinged as he spilled his seed in the deepest corners of her cunt.

After cleaning up Leysha looks at Namjoon as he fixed his pants. His long sleeve shirt opened as his torso glisten with sweat beads.

She was happy that she got the love of her life back. He felt the same way. Five years apart from the love of his life wasn't something to take lightly.

The only thing that matters right at this very moment. Is that they are together having the time of their lives. This time they will make it work and nobody will ruin their relationship ever again.

“Let's go back to my place to recap this moment.”

She said before wrapping her arms around his neck. She gingerly pecks his juicy lips.

“My pleasure, baby. After all, we have to make up for the lost time.”

He winked at her and smiled. Namjoon embraced her as he pressed his lips to her forehead.

“I love you so much, baby. This time I will never let you go.”

THE END