PODIUM [Pt.3]

[Second Helping]

[Second Helping]

Namjoon with his deep piercing voice yells out.

“On your knees! ”

Exhausted as you were, you listened to his command. Like a good little girl supposed to.

You got on your knees as he stood up in front of you.

You gave life to his cock once again. He groans in pleasure tilting his head back, extending the length of his neck.

“Ah yes... Mmm, just like that daddy's little one... ummph!”

He fists your hair thrusting into your filthy little maw ramming his thick dick down your throat testing your gag reflexes.

He spits out another command,“Stand up now!”

Your tired gaze looking straight into his blown out irises dripping with lustful desires.

You slowly remove his iron rod oozing with pre-cum out of your mouth.

A thin line of saliva mixed with his clear hot liquid thread and dangle between the tip of his cock to your bottom edge.

Obeying your daddy you immediately stand to your feet. 

He snarls with another command, “ Eyes on me now, baby girl!!!”

You did as you were told in a heartbeat and placed your gaze on his chocolate orbs which glisten with a feral fire.

He grabs onto your rounds, elevating you up to his midsection.

Your legs are weakly clasping around him. For your body functions are fleeting from the fuck for all sessions you had earlier.

He takes you to the side of the stage. Placing your backside on the pillar.

He engulfs your mouth with his dominating tongue as he hungrily kisses you.

His dick plows deep in your sopping core. Your voice wasn't available to scream. It was gone and done for the night.

You gasp as Nam Daddy slams you into the pillar with his pulsating cock that your cunt glazed generously with each hit delivered to your sweet spot.

Only your man knew all the right places to make your body die a million times. He used it to his advantage. Just to get what he wants from you.

He pillages your pussy with hard and deep erratic thrusts. Your body heaves as his breathing ragged.

Your legs tremble as he empties his little warriors in your slippery cum tunnel.

Your head rests on his shoulder as you tap out. Your body grows limp on his. He pets the back of your head.

Taehyung walks over to both of you. “ Hyung, noona is sleeping like a baby.”

Namjoon chuckles, “Tae, you'd be sleeping like a baby too if you got railed as she did.”

Taehyung kissed your lips as the others started to gather around and kiss you gently upon your edges.

Yoongi's gummy smile appears as he spoke, “Joon-ah, so will we be able to join the both of you again... in this little ‘Danger Zone’ sessions?!”

Namjoon chuckles again as he turns around with you still attached to his waistline, looking at his posse.

“This was a one time deal, fantasies fulfilled. Go find your own women to play with. She is my baby girl. Remember and respect that!”

THE END