Jaded [Pt.2]

Namjoon noticed that Lily's phone number had the South Korea area code

Namjoon noticed that Lily's phone number had the South Korea area code. “Lily is back in Korea? How long has she been back...do you know Jungkook?” His gaze shot onto JK's orbs, “Honestly, I don't know hyung.” Taeyeon, made the guys promise not to tell Namjoon she was back in Korea. At least not till she asked Lily first. So Jungkook kept his mouth shut. Namjoon took the Taxi back to his place. Jungkook parted ways and went back to Taehyung's penthouse on the top floor of the massive building. Namjoon tried calling Lily's phone but it kept going to voice mail. He left her a text
Namjoon: Lily I know by now you recognize my number. Please baby pick up your phone we need to talk. I love you, I miss you, I need you.

He paid for the taxi and made his way into his house a bit distressed that she didn't answer. So he left a voice mail on her phone.

“Lily if you don't answer your phone. I'm going straight to your parent's estates tomorrow. Even they want us back together after what happened they know the truth... now it's time you know, baby.”

He sat on his sofa taking a swig of whiskey from the bottle to calm his nerves. 

Lily sat at her desk crying when she heard Namjoon's voice for the first time in a year. She kept repeating the same voice message over and over. She read his text and whispered, “I love you too Namjoon, but I can't trust you. That last memory of you is burnt into my mind. That day I was so happy to give you the good news...it all went in flames when I turned that doorknob and saw you with Yuri laying on your chest naked. My life has been hell ever since.” She heard knocking on her office door. Lily got up and answered it. Taeyeon saw Lily crying, Taeyeon quickly hugged her, she comforted Lily before they both sat on the sofa.

Lily took a deep breath, “You know I can't lie to you Taeyeon. This is Namjoon's son Nicholas James... His Nickname is NJ.“ Taeyeon, “Oh my goodness, so that day you went in for your annual?” Lily, “It was a follow-up appointment to see how far along I was. I found out I was a month pregnant for Nicholas. Baby NJ was born on Namjoon and my birthday.” Lily wiped the tears from her eyes. Taeyeon was in shock but remained calm, “You know you have to talk to Namjoon soon. Your son's first birthday is tomorrow along with yours and Namjoon oppa.”  Lily, “I know, I know! Just let me breathe for a second.”

Taeyeon held Lily's hands in hers, “Now I have something to tell you.” Lily glanced at Taeyeon, “What is it?” Taeyeon gently spoke, “That whole ordeal with you seeing him with his ex... that's when you were going to tell him you were pregnant with Nicholas?” Lily nodded, yes as Taeyeon continued, “Now I can see why you left so unexpectedly. But Lily my love what you saw was a lie. Let's just say a whole court case just went through and Namjoon oppa won the case. I would rather he explain everything to you. Both of you need to talk. Not just one person is hurting...both are. I suggest you meet with him, babe. Now you have to think for that beautiful baby, it's not just you and him anymore.” Lily slightly smiled, “He isn't a baby no more. He is an energetic babbling eleven-month-old about to turn one, he gets into everything.” Taeyeon and Lily giggled. Taeyeon spoke, “You know, Namjoon should get to see his son grow up as well.” Lily, “I know that's the right thing to do. Now that I'm the new CEO of my family's business new challenges in the workplace, my father was diagnosed with cancer, and this thing going on with Namjoon. Everything is fighting for my attention. But you are right my son comes first and meeting his dad is a priority. Just so much on my plate right now. I can't think straight.” After a long heart-to-heart conversation. The two ladies make it to the parking structure and say their goodbyes. Taeyeon went her own way and Lily did the same.

[PART 3 COMING SOON!]