Meet cute

You felt excited and nervous as you followed Stephanie McMahon to go meet and to talk her father, her brother Shane went to your match after you had left your wrestling school hoping to go pro. You smile as you talk with Vince officially meeting Shane and deciding that you would have your first match the day after tomorrow once everything was explained then being introduced to a female wrestler named Trish Stratus, she shows you around and introduces you to a couple of other wrestlers from Triple H, Lita, and The rock to Ivory, Rikishi, and Torrie Wilson who made you slowly feel relaxed as you continue on the tour meeting Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio who invited you to join them for lunch in rey's locker room, the two left to get lunch leaving you in the locker room until you decided to get a drink. You walk down the hall waving at Jeff Hardy before suddenly you are on the ground holding your side looking up to see a truly beautiful woman a few feet away rubbing her arm as you suddenly feel your heart stop and flip as she looks at you "Oh god I am so sorry" you shake your head as she helps you up telling her and a worried jeff that you were okay just a bit surprised by what happened, jeff leaves to go to a meeting with Vince McMahon while you and her talk when you see rey and eddie who smile as they watch the two of you "You've finally met Mamacita!" she rolls her eyes as the two leave before you follow learning her name was Chyna as you turn and yell out to her "I'm lavender!" making her smile and laugh before you watch her walk away before walking in the locker room eating, raising a brow when you see eddie smirking "What?" you take a sip of your drink before he talks "We may have just met carino but i can tell when someone is swept off their feet" you look at him before reaching over and smacking his arm making rey laugh as you go back to eating while eddie looks offended. The next day you get a call from Lita who asks you if you wanted to join her and the hardy brothers to train, you agreed and joined the three on their training immediately becoming fast friends with them and enjoying the day together when shane came up to you saying that they had decided who you would be facing in your match the next day feeling nervous as shane rambled before lita yelled at him "Oh oops sorry but you'll be facing Trish Stratus!" you nod as the three help your nerves, you had seen many of trish's matches and knew how good she was so for you who was completely new on the roster of WWF to go against her right out of the gate made you a nervous wreck as you finish training and sleep before waking up and heading to the gym training with rikishi and rey who helped calm your nerves with jokes before you all head to the arena and slowly get ready for the big night ahead, you try to hide your anxiety until it was all too much as you sway in your chair until you feel soft hands on your shoulders.