Chapter- 13

.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'll wait until it's become Yes, Baby" he says without any hesitation, he has promised jhope before coming here. That whatever happen today,he'll hold into it. And he promised himself he'll try until end, because that's all he can do right? He can't just leave Jungkook whom he loved for years. so he will try, and try his best.

"F-from how long? How long y-ou are so in love with m-me like this? " Jungkook asked. Letting his tears finally wash his cheeks.

"Two years, one month and tan days." Taehyung reply. Like it's nothing. Like it's nothing that how crazily he remember how many days it's being.!

"But it's feel like forever I'm in love with you." Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook heard him correctly. And that's made him smile. His heart heat up in a warm feeling.

"Yes." Jungkook whispers after few seconds of silence.

Taehyung looked up at him with a questioning eyes. Jungkook moved closer to him.

"It's a yes." He tried his hard to stop himself from stuttering.

"Y-you will be mine?" Taehyung asked one last time. Checking Jungkook's yes meaing one more time.

Jungkook nodded while biting his lower lip, stopped himself from smiling seeing the older widen eyes, and shocking face.

As he open his arms widely. Taehyung laughed at that. And went into Jungkook's arms.

"I get scared." Taehyung mumbled while taking Jungkook on his legs. Hugged the small fame tightly.

"H-ow can I say no? Wh-en I can literally see love drop-ping from your eyes for me." Jungkook shyly mumbled on taehyung's chest. Rubbing his cheek softly. Taking the manly perfume.

"Thank you. Thank you for being mine." Taehyung said, and with a little hesitation he kissed Jungkook on forehead.

Jungkook smiled shyly, looking down with pink cheeks. Then moving forward he kissed taehyung on cheek. Taking the older breathe with it.

Taehyung eyes widen but he smiled like fool, feeling those soft lips which he was dying to feel.

"I-i like you." Jungkook said taehyung smile dropped a little but he manage to keep a smile. As he knew he just can't expect a I love you this soon from Jungkook. Just because he loved Jungkook for two years that's doesn't mean Jungkook also loves him for two years right?

He willing to wait for that like to change into love.

"Soon tae, soon." He told his heart.

Jungkook kissed taehyung on other cheek and said with a guilty voice. " I can't say I lov-e you, if I say that now, that's mean I'm lying to y-ou. And i don't wa-nna lie. But I know I'll be in love with you"

Taehyung nodded, he understand and he's glad Jungkook didn't choose to fake it. " I understand little heart. And we've lifetime for you to fall in love with me. I don't need to worry, take as much time you need."

____

Taehyung said yes, they had lifetime for Jungkook to fall in love with him. But it's hurts him to core everytime he says I love you to Jungkook and the younger smile and kiss him on cheeks in return. That I love you too taehyung never get in this two months.

Yes it's been two months of their relationship. Taehyung's proposal and Jungkook's yes.

Everyday they talk in phone, sometime taehyung take them on date. Dream dates for Jungkook. They meet one to two times a week because of their respective works most of the time they stay really busy, especially taehyung.