Chapter- 11

.
.
.
.

"Yeah yeah, told you Jimin is inside. Just go bun" Suga said while he pushing a confused Jungkook inside the house.

"Why are you not coming inside?" Jungkook asked as a small pout took over his glossy lips. Held into Suga' arms with his tiny hands.

"I'll just come back, I needed to buy something bun. You go inside please." Suga said trying to take his hand back from Jungkook. And pushing the younger softly inside.

Jungkook nodded unwillingly. Knowing something is definitely wrong. When you see a homesick Suga leaving house to buy something! You just known there something wrong.!

Suga sighed when he saw Jungkook slowly opening the front door and stepping inside.

Jungkook close the door, as soon as that happen Jimin and jhope run out from beside the wall.

"Ahhh! There so many mosquito!!" Jimin almost yell but jhope was fast enough to close his mouth.

"Yeah! Don't shout your little mouse will hear us!" Jhope scolded Jimin while whispering.

Suga walked without making any noise and locked his house door from outside after. Then went through Jimin and jhope.

"Let's go. Now everything is hands of taehyung." Suga said as he sighed deeply. " I need sleep!"

Jimin and jhope nodded. And jhope said." Yeah we all are going to sleep for two days straight"

As jhope started to walk ahead. But when Suga looked back and saw his boyfriend still standing looking at their house.

"Let's go bbe." He said to Jimin as he hold the younger hands. Jimin nodded slowly and sigh.

'it's oky baby, nothing will happen to bun. Just trust our Taehyungie. I know he's little hot headed, has anger issues. But I also know he'll never hurt bun." Suga said softly dragging Jimin with him.

Jimin nodded, " of course I know, tae will die before doing something that's can hurt little mouse. But I'm just nervous about how their relationship be after this meeting. They're so different from each other. I hope both can give eachother deserved love."

_____

"Minie hyung!" Jungkook shouted as he walked inside. With hesitated steps, can't see fully as the only source of light is living room's one bulb.

And as usual, Jeon Jungkook being the most clumsy person in entire world. Can't see the table corner before hitting it and fall.

"Ahh!" He shout a little in pain as he sat on the floor while holding his one leg.

"Oo shit! Are you oky!!" A deep rich voice came with more panicked then Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up seeing the most handsome man he ever came across to. Walking towards him, no laterally running. Jungkook forget about his slight pain on feet. As he kept looking at the man coming through him with so much worry.

"Wow!" He mumbled softly. As the man knees down on the floor infront him.

*Alright, let's ignore the mic and sun glasse like we ignore our exams and read FF without any worry*

"Are you oky? Please tell me" taehyung asked softly as hold the younger bare feet.

But Jungkook took his his feet back before Taehyung would touch it. And replied with cheeks turn pink. "I-i'm oky"

"Let me see." Taehyung said and again move his hands to take Jungkook's feet.

"N-no. Please y-you can't touch my feet!" Jungkook let out little louder. Ears now also red. Big doe eyes looking the man before him.

"Why? Are you uncomfortable?" The older asked feeling bad for making the boy uncomfortable.

Jungkook lowed his head. As a pout came to his lips without his knowing." Yo-ou are older than me, ple-ase don't touch m-y feet."

A smile broke into taehyung's lips at that.

"Shit! I can die to see this sight everyday!" Taehyung cooed on mind see the soft pout on Jungkook glossy lips.

"Alright, I'll not touch your feet. But can you try to stand up and see if it's hurt." Taehyung asked softly like talking to a baby. Knowing how easly Jungkook get scare.

The younger nodded. Before trying to lift himself up. He stand up bit his lower lips between teeths when he felt slightly pain on feet.

Taehyung sighed see that. " you in pain." That the last words he said, before lowed his level and getting closer to Jungkook. And with a filp took the younger in arms, carrying Jungkook in bridal style.

"Oh! N-no! It's oky! I'm o-ky" Jungkook said but his words get unheard as taehyung kept walking inside the living room while him in arms. Than place this younger on sofa.

"Now, let me see the feet" taehyung asked, with a dead serious face Jungkook gulped, and without any other word he forward his leg for taehyung to see.

He hissed a little but still try to keep his voice low while bit his lips when taehyung turn his feet side by side gently.

"It's oky. It's oky" taehyung whisper to Jungkook, when he saw the younger eyes close tight in pain.

As he softly messaged the small feet. And smiled when he saw cute cute nail paint on Jungkook toes nails.

"Pl-ease leave it, it's b-better now" Jungkook said as he slowly tries to free his legs

And taehyung let it go. As he saw how red Jungkook is getting with each passing second.

"Jim-inie h-hyung?" Jungkook asked softly. If taehyung wouldn't paid so much attention to Jungkook then he would've never get what the younger mumbling.

"It's just two of us" taehyung replied. And bite his lips for smiling seeing Jungkook mouth getting open and eyes more big.

"W-why?" Tilted his head Jungkook asked with a confused face. Eyes big while in a small pout.

Taehyung pinched his own thigh, so he can stopped cooing at everything Jungkook doing.

"Because, I wanna talk with you... hmm, alone"

And Jungkook stopped breathing.
.
.
.
.
To be continue.💜