Chapter- 8

.
.
.
.

Taehyung silently sitting on bed staring at his phone. Looking at these messages he did yesterday night with one hand on head.

"End of my love story before it's even started." He mumbled, seeing how Jungkook has left him on seen.

"Taehyungie breakfast is ready, come fast kid!" Jin shout from outside and walk away.

Taehyung sighed and lock his phone, get down in the living sat beside jhope. Who was busy eating breads with both hands. Jimin pass him tea and Suga pass him sandwiches before he even ask anything, RM gave him water in a glass from jug.

"Do you have headache tae?" Jimin ask as he sat other side of taehyung. The said man nodded head. Jin again went out and came back with medicine.

"Here take this, drink up fast." Jin said and pass the water glass more close to taehyung.

Taehyung again nodded and took the medicine and water, drink it up.

"Why are we in your house?" Taehyung asked jin while siping on his tea.

"Everyone was drunk yesterday so I took you guys here, now eat and go to your house get lost!" Jin said, and taehyung knew he joking,

If everything were in hands of jin, the older would have kept all of them in his house. But as everyone need their own space and just own house, he can't keep them here. But most of the day they all mostly living in Jin's house. Only went their own house to sleep, as everyone live in same neighbourhood, their houses is literally in one line.

First jin's house then Jimin and suga's(they live together) then jhope, later taehyung' then lastly RM'.

*Their houses are like this, and beside each other, with some interior difference

*Their houses are like this, and beside each other, with some interior difference.*

"Is the headache is very bad taehyungie?" Jimin asked as he pat the said man shoulder when he saw him holding head.

"No it's fine." Taehyung reply.

"Did you get reply?" Jimin asked making the man beside him shock. How did jimin came to know about this!

"W-what reply?" He stutter in nervousness. Looking at his friend with widen eyes.

"Wow! Did you heard him jin hyung? Kim Taehyung is stuttering here!" Jimin said dramatically and jin also joined the younger. Is not everyday you see world star V stuttering right?!

Taehyung roll his eyes and again started to drink his tea.

" you were messaging my brother yesterday night, so I'm asking did he replied?" Jimin asked and he look at the man beside him. Who now started to cough aggressively.

"Drink water bro!" Jhope shout at him and jin again give him water glass. Which taehyung drink like he's thirsty for years

"Minie, stop teasing the kid." Suga softly scolded his boyfriend, who pouted at that.