Chapter- 10

.
.
.
.

"You've to little mouse! Don't make me repeat it!" Jungkook sigh heavily after hearing his older brother threatening voice through the phone.

"Please understand hyung. I can't make it today-" he tries to explain his point to his brother.

"You can, you will and you have to! And hear me out, I need you here in an hour, little mouse. Bye!" With that jimin cut the call, before Jungkook would give any other excuse.

Jungkook drop the phone side and stare out through his car window. He was just returning from his shoot. He was enough free to go and see his brother, which he liked to do so much. But not today. He repeatedly told his brother, he can't make it today which is totally a lie. Because he free after this shoot.

Today, he just wouldn't make himself at easy. Some thing and thoughts are making it impossible.

Or someone.

_____

"What did he said?" Taehyung asked as soon as Jimin cut his call with his younger brother. Try to hide his nervousness with everything but he fail eventually as a smile took over his biten lips when Jimin give him a small smile and said.

"He's coming in an hour." Jimin said but somehow he felt guilty for forcing his words over his little mouse.

But it's oky. Knowing it's was needed for everyone.

For Jin and Namjoon peace, yoongi' sleep, for jhope' mouth shut. For his own mind calm.

And last but not least. Taehyung and his little mouse better future.

Jungkook and taehyung needed to had a talk! That's it!

After the sorry sms taehyung did two days ago and Jungkook had left him in seen. Yes no reply for whole two days.

Can you believe if I say, taehyung' going crazy in a word, he didn't even went his own house. Didn't stepped out of Jin' house in two days. Kept everyone awake the whole two days.

Yes! He didn't let anyone sleep for two days straight. Jhope who is always energetic as fuck! Who doesn't care even if it's night or day always dancing or shouting. Is now laying on the floor with a pillow under his stomach and red eyes open.

Just need little sleep.. just a little.

Jin and Namjoon being the oldest. Somehow surviving with tea in every hour.

Jimin and Suga is in work with taehyung.

What work?

Staring at taehyung' phone. If Jungkook messaged or not.

Jhope was whole in hope when taehyung said no one will sleep until he get a reply. But now his light is somewhere over shadowed by sleepless nights.

Taehyung is still oky. Yeah-

But, just he has ate half of his nails in both hands. Now literally eating his skin. Hands are red. One finger even bleeding. Nothing to worry..

Jin is just going kichen to cook and coming back with food. No one is allowed to just out of taehyung's side more then 20 minutes. What if they slept behind his back? Taehyung don't wanna let that happen.

So back to story.

Jimin, after being totally crazy for two days. Lastly called his brother. Said he urgently needed Jungkook. That's it. Why what's the reason. Everything is yet untold.

First taehyung don't wanted to call the younger, But after these two days. He himself just need a peaceful sleep.

Now the plan is. They had called Jungkook. Who will be there by one hour. Jimin will take taehyung to his and Suga' house. Hide the man somewhere inside the home.

After Jungkook came inside, lock him with taehyung in the house and bye.

That's it. Plan end. Everyone happy.( Expected Jungkook)

"Now go first! Get ready! You gonna meet him for the first time taehyung" Jin said as he pulled the man off from his sofa. So the man can go to his own house and get some shower and be a little presentable to his long time crush.

But the main hide thing is. He just want taehyung to out of his house now. He has swear to himself, he'll never let taehyung walk inside his house again. (Will see!)

He loves taehyung like a little brother. But no this is too much to handle.

Taehyung get up, and went out of the house to his own.

"Is he gone?" Jhope asked from the floor.

"Yes. Looks like." Namjoon reply. Getting up also wanted to just sleep.

"Finall-

"What should I wear?" Suga' voice stucked in half way when taehyung again come running inside.

"FUCKING HELL! KID JUST STAY NAKED! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" jin shouted and Namjoon hold him from waist before he throw his hands and legs on taehyung. Who just stand on the same spot. Still calm as even.

.
.
.
.

To be continue.💜

They gonna meet. Finally!