Chapter # 22

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hope you are all doing well , that everyone are happy and safe with your loved ones.

Moving towards craziness.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

وقت گزر رہا ہے یہ درد کم نہیں ہوتا
آنکھ کے آنسوؤں سے یہ شہر نم نہیں ہوتا
دل پہ زخم ہو تو کیا وہی درد ہے یہاں؟
روح کے ٹوٹنے کا کیا کو غم نہیں ہوتا۔۔۔

Waqt guzar Raha ha yeh Dard kaam Nahi hota
Ankh ke ansoo se yeh shehar naam Nahi hota
Dil pe zakhm ho toh kya wohi Dard ha yahan?
Rooh ke tootne Ka kya koi ghaam Nahi hota

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

His hands frantically look for something in the closet but his eyes can’t spot it.
Huffing in annoyance when he can’t find his most recent prized possessions.

When he came home earlier after his meeting, he didn't think that he had to spend hours on a scavenger hunt. He knows who might know so throwing his clothes on the bed, he marched out of the room to look for his wife.

“Bano! Yar, where are you?”

“Bano!”

No response came back which made him frustrated to his core.

“Shahbano Shahwar Hayat Khan!”

Walking down the stairs as he tries to move towards the kitchen, his lady boss comes out with a spatula in her hand startling him.

“Kya ha Shahwar? Why are you screaming your lungs out?”

He put a hand on his heart to calm it down as he carefully eyed the spatula. He smiled at his wife, trying to remember why he was calling her.

Suddenly he remembers the reason and immediately asks her the question, but stops when his eyes take in her attire.

“Yar bano. Wo meri new grey hoodie Kaha ha- Yaha ha.”

Pointing an accusing finger at his wife, who caressed the said grey hoodie that she was wearing. Shahbano nodded flashing a small smile to him who just shook his head.

“Yeah, it’s pretty comfortable.”

“That I can see... what about the black sweatshirt?"

Before Shahbano can respond to his query another storm waltzed their way, and the mischievous duo came chasing each other.

“Mama! Mama! See Kabir is annoying me.”

“Excuse you! I was just asking for the chips. You miser!”

“Hogaya inka program shuru.”

Shahbano could only sigh while Shahwar narrowed his eyes at Kabir for annoying his daughter. But as he moved his gaze to the said daughter, his jaw hit the floor and he could only blink in disbelief.

"Oh- there's the black sweatshirt."

There stood Roshane Hayat Khan with his black sweatshirt and two chip packets hidden under her arms. Almost facepalming himself, he turned to his wife as he still had one more article of cloth missing.

“What about that brown new soft cloudy hoodie?”

“Mama!”

“Chachi Janam.”