Chapter # 2

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

Surpriseeeeeeeee 😁❤️

I hope you guys like this SURPRISEEEEEEEEE...

Today is my special day so I thought why not include you guys

That's why I updated all three stories scheduled for this week earlier

Enjoy the update 😜

....................❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️.....................

"اپنا زمانہ آپ بناتے ہیں اہلِ دل۔۔۔!!!
ہم وہ نہیں کی جن کو زمانہ بنا گیا۔۔۔"

(Apna zamana aap banate hain Ahl-e-Dil

Hum wo nahi ki jin ko zamana bana gaya)

......................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨.........................

The hustle and bustle of Hayat villa are still alive, everyone was running around the house to do their assigned work before the arrival of their eldest prince but one person happiness knows no bound.

"Oye Hoye!!! Today I will worship this piece of art without rukhsar bibi hovering over my shoulder... thank Allah she is busy with work... that woman really tested my patience... she won't let me love you... how can I stop myself when you look so beautiful... she is just jealous because I love you more...,"

He takes the picture out of the box while caressing it with his fragile fingers as he keeps looking at the picture with tender and longing eyes. His longing and love are quite evident in his eyes.

"Haye!!! Meri Mohabbat... my salvation... my only cure... I love you... Kabhi Kabhi mere dil main khayal ata hai... ke jaise tumko banaya gya hai mere liye!!!"

He was kissing the photo with tears in his eyes, his heart feeling sad but suddenly he felt an urge of hope and happiness as he looked at the photo.

"Don't worry today not even that Hitler biwi of mine can stop me from meeting with you my love... we will meet today because my eldest grandson is coming back... mera Azlaan aa raha hai,"