•Rapped by your own Husband•

He gripped on your White Floral Wedding gown. His veiny and powerful hands never left your hands in the whole ceremony.
Yn:"Jungkook I need time to adjust in your life, I don't want to have s*x with you tonight. Give me some time please."  You requested him in a sweet manner.

  Jungkook:"So what , I'm your husband. I have needs, I want to have you. You have to  give yourself to me." You were helt back by his words. You never imagined that he would talk this rudely with you.

He pressed you in his arms. He unzipped your dress from back and started to give kisses on your back.

You froze on your place after. Your past flashed infront of your eyes and you felt anxiety. You jerked him away from you.
Yn:"Please jungkook, i don't want this to happen." He stepped closer to you. You started to walk back from him.

JUNGKOOK:"Yn don't make me wait for you. Come here and give yourself to me." You shaked your head numerous time as a denial. He started to come to you.

He caged you between his arms. You cried for mercy. Yn:"Jungkook please." Tears are Falling from your eyes. You are hating all this.

Jungkook:"NOW YOU ARE IN MY CAGE MY GOLDFLINCH."

HE PRESSED HIS LIPS ON YOURS. TEARS FLOWED FROM YOUR EYES. YOU HATED THIS FEELING.

       MATURE 18+

He bites your lips

Comment for the next part😘😘😘 love you
Do not take it seriously
Made for only entertainment purpose