I don't want to say goodbye- II

A/N: So I just found this gem of a picture before we proceed with the OS

What kind of magic wand have u waved around with them Aussies Virat? Also

What kind of magic wand have u waved around with them Aussies Virat? Also. my oh my Sean Abbott was a hunk back in the day, he still is but phew. 

Cries in RCB. 2015 was a golden year with him, Starkey, Sammy, Roussow, Milne and Wiese in the team😭😭😭We just had to lose to CSK. Of all teams we had to lose to CSK and in the last over at that. Harshal has never been a good death bowler💀

From 1929 hours.

Consider me retired.

Those were the words ringing in Virat's mind as he stared blankly at his device. No call, no text, no communication, a phone switched off. That's all. 

Dada shooting a text to him asking him to record a video and post on his social media handles. A bunch of angry, distraught juniors a few of them blaming their seniors for this abrupt decision. His best friend leaving the call mid way not able to say anything and he still remained listening to them yell about how he probably didn't even fight for his Mahi bhai to stay. How he failed him. Again. 

Ro calling him,

"It's not your fault. Kids don't understand Vi. We'll try again later. Sonu bhai needs to answer if not Mahi bhai."

"I know Ro. Nush tried Sakshi bhabhi too. No answer."

"Vi....there's nothing we could have done. Absolutely nothing."

"We could have won the world cup for him. I could have."

"Maybe. Maybe not. Jaddu doesn't want to talk to us. And I understand."

"I'll try Sonu again Ro."

Virat didn't call Sonu again. He knew they deserved this treatment from their Mahi bhai and even their seniors who refused to talk to them. 

Consider me retired

No. He was never going to consider his big brother retired. No matter who tells him what. His phone buzzed with messages from many friends asking if he was alright and if he was holding up okay, ignoring all the messages he turned to look out the balcony as silent tears streamed down his face.

The other side Rohit was in much the same position not understanding how everything suddenly changed in a matter of 3 hours. The juniors and them had been playing a round of charades over Skype, Jaddu notified them of Mahi bhai posting something. They had eagerly clicked open Instagram only for them to have been hit with that post.

13 years of playing with him and he hadn't been made aware of this decision. 13 years of calling him BHAI and to now not even answering his calls. All this, over one mistake he and Vi had made at the knock outs of his last world cup. Ritika couldn't say anything except sit in stunned silence. He needed his best friend right now, but restrictions had him tied up at home.