The Dream Quartet's Plan Gone Wrong

A/N: A cringey OS. Read at your own risk. Oh and Mahi bhai is their mentor.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"Shut up Shub! It's going to be fun stop being such a wuss."

"Hey! Don't call him a wuss! He's just nervous."

"Of course you'd defend him bhaiyaa!"

"Shut up all of you! I hear them coming!"

Vi, Ishan, Shub and Jaddu pressed themselves flat to a wall and held their breaths, they peeked their heads out and watched Ro and Hardik walking towards their rooms talking about their game plan or whatever. 

The four of them had spent all afternoon putting together props for their prank. Lots of Mustard, Mayonaise, Cheese cream, Ketchup, Soy sauce, green chilli sauce and 3 liters of Coke were mixed together to make that stinky, sticky concoction, a bag of feathers were bought from the store and load and loads of glitter too.

The quartet slunk behind them quietly, they watched as Ro opened his door and they leaned forward in anticipation of what was to happen, a shrill scream rang out through the hallway which was soon followed by another equally high pitched scream,

"VIRAT!!" 

Ro shouted enraged from the entryway still not setting a foot inside his room. Hardik on the other hand, blindly groped for the switches in his room and on the ceiling fan turning on, he was covered in feathers and glitter.

It wasn't the screams of Rohit and Hardik that had the other team members opening their doors to check what all that ruckus was about, it was Virat and Jaddu's mad possessed cackles which had them peeking out of their rooms, eyes wide in fear at what could have happened.

 Ishan couldn't hold in his laughter either and he joined his two companions in laughing as he leaned heavily against Virat holding onto him so he doesn't sink to the floor. Shubman just stood behind them guiltily albeit amusedly.

Ro's eyes narrowed in on the 3 laughing clowns and charged towards them but due to the slippery substance all over the floor, he ended up slipping and falling over almost comically like Tom does in Tom and Jerry, which set them off again and this time even Shubman let a giggle slip out. Ro tried again but to no avail slipped. 

Hardik on the other hand was too busy trying to get those feathers unstuck from his hair screaming at Rah and Shreyas to come help him out but those two were clicking photos for blackmail material and didn't even bother stepping in to help.

Mahi bhai hearing all the screams from a floor above rushed down to see the entire team standing out in the hallway and 3 idiots gasping for breath trying to stand upright and another person failing to hold his laughter back. 

Mahi bhai sighed and on walking closer he saw Ro drenched in some weird yellowish-red mixture and Hardik covered in pillows, glitter and the same liquid. He took Virat's and Jaddu's ears in each hand and twisted as both their laughs cut off and they writhed in pain,

"Oww oww bhai chodo na! Bahut dardh ho raha hei!"

Ishan and Shub immediately backtracked, but a sharp glare from Mahi bhai halted them from moving any further.

"I'm not done with the both of you. Cheeku and Jaddu pulling crap like this is nothing new but you two?!?"

Rohit looked so smug sitting on the floor even Hardik who reminded everyone of that white angry bird had a smirk watching all four of them get scolded by Mahi bhai. Virat saw immediately how upset those two kids looked having never faced Mahi bhai's wrath after a prank, he spoke up,

"It was my idea bhai. They just tagged along. Sacchi they had no idea what were doing. Heina Jaddu?" 

"Haa bhai. Only Veer and I do stuff like this. You know this. Ishan and Shub thought we were going to surprise Ro and Hardik with those icecream cakes!"

Jaddu pointed feebly at the bag lying near the wall and Virat tried to nod along but the fingers on the ear stopped him from doing so. Mahi bhai released both of their ears but smacked them on their heads for good measure and peeked inside the bag to make sure they weren't lying. And they weren't, and then he realized why those cakes were even in there, he let out a tired sigh and looked up at the ceiling,

"When will you two grow up?"

Just then Virat's friend, Maxwell ran out of the lift holding what looked like a squirrel in his hand,

"VI! I found it! Oh shi-"

Jaddu released an exaggerated gasp,

"YOU PLANNED SOMETHING WITHOUT ME AGAIN?!?"

"I just told G to bring me that mouse we saw lurking behind the pots in the garden! We just wanted to...you know...put it under someone's sheets."

"DHOKA!"

As the kids got back to squabbling, that mouse jumped out of Maxi's hands and ran straight into Rah's room, the poor creature kept running in and out of rooms as chaos ensued again, Virat, Maxi and Shubman running behind the rodent trying to catch it, Ishan screaming his head off that it'll bite them, Shreyas, Rah, Axar, Surya, Siraj, Jassi, Kul and Yuzi all standing on their beds yelling for someone to close their doors. 

The mouse ran in the direction of Ro's room where Ro was still sitting on the floor, palms open ready to scoop it up, Maxi and Virat skidded on the slippery floor and fell down, Maxi landing on the mouse as the rodent squeaked out, he gently lifted his back up and picked that furry creature up. All three of them on the floor burst into laughter watching the state of each other. Jaddu made good use of this distraction and took those cakes out of the bag and threw one at Vi, Ro and Maxi, and nobody knows how, but somehow the other boys ended up on the floor too covered in icecream cake.

Mahi bhai looked so resigned but he was happy that each of the boys were ready to stick up for each other, he huffed an amused laugh and helped them clean up the place. He did let Ishan and Shubman off with a warning but he noticed how those two immediately went behind Virat and Jaddu, Ishan looked like he was trying to rope Maxi into their little group. The team atmosphere looked good, the camaraderie between the two teams looked good as well.

It was all going fine until they heard footsteps race down and reach their floor and a bunch of jealous, pissed off Aussies descended on the 5 pranksters yelling at them for not having involved them in this. Yuzi had looked awfully smug and narrowly escaped a beating from Virat and Maxi as he disappeared into his room. With a shake of his head Mahi bhai walked away, now understanding what Jammy bhai meant when he said this load were a handful.

A/N: Shitposting. No idea how this popped up in my head or why it did but it did. So haven't really edited it, so mistakes? Spare me. Infact pls just spare me for this entire chapter. Just posting it cause it'll pile up in my drafts if I don't put this up.

Comments make me happy. So do comment if u feel like it.