yandere chameleon x FEM reader 🔞

Start from the beginning

There are no other people than you and that professor at that time which made you nervous of the situation.

As he was about to get further with you, chameleon suddenly appeared out of nowhere looking at you both.

She was examining how that professor was so unprofessional with you of all the students he can harass, he chose someone who belongs to chameleon.

You felt that was your chance to get away from that professor as you took your things and bid farewell still.

You left the two alone and you never know what happened after that. And just a few days after that incident he was found dead.

You snap out of your thoughts when you feel a hand on your shoulder and you turn to see your professor chameleon giving you a reassuring smile.

"You shouldn't see something horrible like this, y/n.. it'll give you nightmares"

She said while you just looked at her before responding.

"It's alright Ms. Chameleon it's not like this is my first time seeing something like this..."

"Oh?"

"Syndicates are full of sinners, I was... involved in many incidents as been kidnapped by sinners since they know that I am the younger sister of the chief of mbcc"

"Being a younger sister of the person who captures sinners is quite troublesome for me..."

Chameleon only kept her hand on your shoulder as you felt your closeness and her hot breath can be felt on your forehead.

Though that was interrupted when your sister called out to you and told you that she'll escort you home.

You only nod and went to your sister's side before looking at chameleon and bid farewell while your sister looked at her and chameleon only gave her a smile at her.

Your sister escorted you home safely and told you to be careful around your school since a sinner is on loose.

You only nod at her as she then patted your head before leaving and you just went back to your house.

You went to your room and looked all over your paintings and admired it for a while then your eyes stopped on your unfinished painting which is your professor chameleon.

You find your professor beautiful and attractive even though you know she's more likely in her 30s

You decided to paint her when her image appeared in your mind from time to time.

You never know why her image appeared in your mind so suddenly and hence just decided to paint her.

You then proceeded to finish a portrait of your professor to forget all the things that happened earlier.

Hours passed by and you finished her portrait, it was a magnificent painting you ever did of all the paintings you did, you like this one.

Though your eyes suddenly felt heavy as you tried to stand up but couldn't though you heard footsteps behind you.

Just then a hand slide on your neck and a whisper on your ear.

"I never knew you would paint me so.. magnificently"

You knew that voice though that made you confused on why your professor is here.

"Pro..fessor chameleon..why are you.."

"Sssh~ let your mind fall in deep slumber, my little y/n~"

She kissed your cheeks while you slowly fell in deep slumber.

"We will have a great time together~"

~~~

You let out a small whimper when you feel something wet on your core as you slowly open your eyes only to see your professor eating you out.

"Professor- hagn~"

You moaned while chameleon then looked at you and only smirked as she kept licking your slit.

"You're awake~ I'm surprised since my power should have kept you in deep slumber, it seems you're just like your sister~"

"Powers?- mhm..~"

She kept licking your slit as you just moaned while holding the bedsheets.

Chameleon then moved up and put her fingers on your clit playing with it while you just moan while looking at her.

"Prof..why are you- hah~"

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to taste you~"

"What-..ngn~"

She started nibbling on your neck while groping your breast with her free hand.

"Prof you shouldn't be-..doing this..hah~"

"Ara~ but I can't just stop after hearing those cute moans of yours"

She said and left hickeys on your neck and collarbone as she then licked her lips while looking at you hungrily.

"I will claim you as mine from now on, my dear y/n~"

With that she slid one finger inside that made you moaned out loud and arch your back and this made chameleon smirk more.

"That's right keep moaning for me~"

She said before licking your nipples and biting it lightly as she put another finger inside making you moan more while she found your spot so well.

You hold onto chameleon while she keeps giving you this pleasure you never feel before.

"Prof-..please hahn~ ngh~.."

Just then your hand started glowing and chameleon noticed it as she was surprised and suddenly your hand was surrounded by shackles you never knew you had as you just suddenly shackled chameleon.

Although chameleon didn't protest and just smirked.

"That's right, claim me as yours~"

She said taking off her fingers as you then whined since you're about to release but then you notice she positioned herself slamming her core to yours and you both moaned out.

"I'm your- mhm~...sinners..from now hahn~ on-..~"

Chameleon said as she sped her move making you more arch your back and moaned out while she then went close to you and suddenly kissed you passionately that made you squint your eyes.

"Professor- I'm...close~ ahn~"

"Let's release together~"

Just then you both released, your juices mixing together as you both panted.

Chameleon then went to your side and held you tightly while smiling at you.

"I knew you just had that shackle as well and to be the first sinner you captured...well I can say I don't regret it~"

She said though you couldn't quite understand because of how exhausted you are while you slowly fall asleep. Chameleon only smiled and peck your lips as she stayed beside you.

"Sleep tight, my little y/n~"