The iron piece suddenly disappeared again.

   Ji Pomelo is short of breath!

  What the **** is this thing?

Why does    appear after a while and disappear after a while?

  It's crazy!

  Jiyou became a bit irritable again. After a while, she regained her calm and began to think carefully about what was going on. The iron piece that had disappeared suddenly appeared, obviously for a reason.

what is the reason behind the scene?

  Could it be—

  Jiyou's gaze was naturally placed on the empty bottle.

  Butterfly honey?

Is    related to butterfly honey?

Can-

Why is    related to butterfly honey?

  She has only heard that Butterfly Honey has the effect of boosting mental power after drinking it, but she has never heard of Butterfly Honey disappearing by herself!

maybe-

  Is this iron piece absorbed by itself?

  It's easy to verify this, just get a little bit of butterfly honey to verify it!

  Jiyou is a pragmatic faction, she immediately contacted Ryan and said that she would sell 300 grams of it and she wanted to keep another 100 grams of butterfly honey.

  Ryan didn't ask anything after listening, and let Ji You go to pick it up by herself.

  Jiyou hurried to Lane's house and retrieved 100 grams of butterfly honey.

  This time, Jiyou dare not waste it. First, he poured 20 grams, grabbed it in his hand, and observed it.

  One second.

  Two seconds.

  Three seconds.

  ...

no response.

Um?

   Is the amount too small?

still?

Ji You didn't understand. She reorganized her thoughts and carefully recalled everything that happened before the 400 grams of butterfly honey disappeared. Finally, she remembered that she was so greedy at the time that she couldn't wait to take the butterfly away. I ate all the honey, but I was afraid that I couldn't help it, so I hurriedly put down the butterfly honey...

   Is it trying to eat it?

  Season Pomelo: "..."

  Eat it.

  Eat it.

  Eat it.

  ...

   Then, something speechless happened. The 20 grams of butterfly honey actually disappeared.

  Followed by—

  The dim iron flakes in her mind became clearer, the lines on it, a closer look, seemed to be some kind of formation-when Ji Yu wanted to look again, the iron flakes gradually blurred until they disappeared.

   "???"

what happened?

Ji You is almost the first two years old. She doesn't care about her wasting 20,000 credits at once. The thoughts in her head keep flashing one after another. In the end, Ji You can only be attributed to the fact that the iron piece disappeared. My mental power is too weak, so I can't continue to observe and explore.