he was was doing something in his macbook .he was going towards his office and checking some important mail . suddenly car stopped with jerked which make squealing sound . Some how akansh balanced him . he burst with anger on diver for his irresponsiblity. When he was about shout he saw drive was seeing someone on the road.

Driver apologized akansh quickly .

" sir one girl suddenly came in front of our car .

Akansh calmly nodded and reply

" go and check on that girl ."

Drivers came out of the car move towards her the girl was SHREYA

he ask Shreya, "mam are you alright"

Shreya getup and started dusting her dress with her hand .

Shreya says in anger," are you blind.. itni badi Scooty nhi dikhi kon h tumhara malik bhar bulao ..."

(Are you blind can't you see scooty. Who is your owner call him out)

she started shouting on driver.

"mam ap hi wrong side se arhi thi isme hamari koe galti nhi h ".

(mam you were coming from wrong side it's not my fault)

Akansh was lossing his patience beacuse he was getting for his important meeting but when he heard voice from outside he came outside and saw Shreya was shouting on his driver he moves toward driver .

Shreya became angry because she was already late for college .

she says ,"tum bulao apne malik ko warna.."

(call your owner or..or..)

she started looking here and there to find something she saw a thick rod she took that stick and moves toward the Car she was about to hit car's windshield suddenly a strong Muscular veiny hands stoped her action first she saw her hand then person face .

a Greek god handsome man was standing in front of her she looked in that brown eyes who was filled with anger she gulped and trying to free herself but she fail .

Akansh pull the rod harshly from her hand and throw it on the road in anger but when he saw a innocent sweet face he gulped his anger and asked the driver about incident the driver .he explain the chaos then he saw her and say ,

"Kitna nukshan hua h.."

(how much loss happen)

she didn't reply because she was scared but after gulping lump she said ,

"ap apne paisa apne pass rkhe mujhe apne paiso ka ghamand Mt dikaheye Mr.khadoos .."

( you keep your money with you don't showoff me Mr.khadoos)

Akansh raised his one eyebrow and asked ,"what what did you said ?"

"kuch.. kuch... to nhi kaha mai..mai.. to bas boli ki meri galti thi mai wrong side se arhi thi"

(no..nothing i said its my fault i was coming from the wrong side )

she said with forced smile her heartbeat was fast like she ran a marathon.

Then she saw her watch says, "oh god I am too late aj to pakka mar gae mai ."

(today I'm surely dead )

She took her Scooty and moves toward her college and reached as soon as possible. Akansh saw her moving figure until it disappeared from his sight.

"

पहली नज़र में कैसा जादू कर दिया?
तेरा बन बैठा है मेरा जिया
जाने क्या होगा क्या होगा क्या पता
इस पल को मिल के आ जी लें ज़रा"

Pehli mulaqat mai hi dono late haogae ek college ke liye or dusre office meeting ke liye agae kya kya hoga uske liye padhte rhi ye dastan e mohabbat ishq ya junoon

How was there first meeting if you like please vote , comment and support your author I will try my best and 2nd ch I will try to post early.