"Us, Under the Moon" [ONESHOT]

This includes: literally just Fluff
Taehyun teaches Soobin how to swim in the hotel pool under the moonlight.
And Soobin realizes just how much he loves his partner.
-

🎶: 'Trust Fund Baby' by TXT  [2x]

"Come on Soobin!"

"Are you sure this is a good idea—"

"Yeah, don't worry, trust me!"

"Okay!"

Hand in hand together, they giggled softly, running quietly and barefoot down the first floor hallway of the hotel they were staying in, out the door and towards the pool area.

Just a few minutes earlier, Taehyun woke up from Jet Lag, and because Soobin, being right next to him, immediately sensed he wasn't sleeping, he too was pulled out of his slumber.

Therefore, Taehyun suggested the two could go for a midnight swim to kill some time.

Soobin reluctantly agreed, even though he himself isn't the best swimmer.

Scratch that.

Actually, he can't swim at all.

But Taehyun doesn't need to know that; he could just dip his feet into the pool and do nothing else, right?

So they both changed from their pajamas into swimming trunks and loose t-shirts, so that they could easily discard them once they're at the pool.

Taehyun quietly pushed the gate of the pool area open, and instantly walked towards the water, whereas Soobin glimpsed at the open hours sign.

"Huh, there are no restrictions as long as you remain quiet, or don't go diving," he read out loud.

"I know! That's why I came up with the idea in the first place!"

"Aha."

Taehyun brushed his hand over the blue abyss, checking its temperature. Not too cold, not too warm; just right.

"Soobin, let's go!"

"Okay okay."

The younger male reached down to his hem and swiftly pulled his shirt off, exposing his fairly built chest. Soobin watched as he slid down into the pool with a small splash, chuckling to himself after.

Such a cutie.

He approached the banks and sat down on them, dipping his feet into the pool and treading the water while watching Taehyun swim a couple laps underwater.

Before he suddenly emerged right in front of him, leaning up to rest his arms on his lap.

"Why won't you come join me?" Taehyun questioned.

Soobin needed a moment to process the view in front of him.

He could swear that God truly took his time in creating Taehyun, because how can it be that Taehyun looked so effortlessly gorgeous like this, with water dripping down like pearls on his honey skin, his wet hair sticking to the corners of his face perfectly, and his eyes reflecting the moon shining above them.

"Soobin?"

He snapped out of his trance.

"What?"

"I asked you a question."

"Oh... well... you see..." Soobin hesitantly began.

"Yes?"

Taehyun's inquiring eyes gave Soobin the memo he was demanding for an answer.