"I was meant to love you" [ONESHOT]

This includes: Heavy Angst, Fluff if you squint
Taehyun is trapped in an abusive relationship.
One day, he wants to end his life, having no other way to end this pain.
What happens when his suicide attempt goes wrong because someone stops him?

Warning ⚠️: this oneshot includes many triggering topics such as attempted suicide, r*pe, abuse and bullying. If any of the following is not good for your mental well-being, please refrain from reading.
-

The world looks so beautiful from up here.

That's what he thought as he stood there, right where he was. 

At the top of the bridge.

On its rails.

The wind mercilessly whipped against his frail frame that was nothing but skin and bones after years of malnutrition.

He shivered, cold goosebumps erupting on his arms and legs, as he was not dressed in anything but skimpy shorts and a sweat-doused shirt, but it was not only because of that.

Because he knew where this was going.

A tear ran down his cheek as he raised the sharp scissors above himself, aiming it at his chest.

... yet it's so cruel.

His foot began going over the edge...

"You were good Taehyun; I'm pleased."

"Y-You're welcome."

She raised her brow.

"You're welcome... Seyun," he repeated.

The girl smacked her lips in satisfaction and crawled to the night table to press stop on the situated camera.

"I'll go take a shower; you may go afterwards."

"Okay."

Seyun turned on her heel and walked into the bathroom, muttering how her hips hurt from moving too much and that her useless boyfriend was being so difficult again.

The moment the door shut, Taehyun curled into a ball, grabbing the blanket as he tried to cover any possible decency he still had.

A loud wince escaped his lips upon coming in contact with the bruises on his chest.

His skin crawled as he remembered the moments beforehand, all so horridly vivid in his mind.

He felt so disgusting. 

So dirty.

So filthy.

So horribly gross.

Taehyun dug his head into the fabric of his pillow, trying to muffle his sobs as much as he could.

I don't wanna be beat up for crying, I don't wanna be beat up for crying.

The last time he openly cried in front of her was when he failed his test that could've given him an internship, and he was obviously devastated about losing a ticket out of this hell.

Taehyun grabbed a nearby tissue and wiped the building tears away, angrily rubbing the rough texture onto his skin.

He sat up and climbed out of bed, knowing he must change the bedsheets before Seyun comes back. Despite the awful pain in his lower body, he hobbled over to the closet, picking out fresh bed linen and removing the soiled cloth.

Luckily, he finished zipping up the final pillowcase the moment Seyun exited the bathroom, draped in a silverish top paired with pink silk shorts, and a satin sweater hanging loosely on her shoulders.