"With you... till the end" [ONESHOT]

This includes: mostly Angst, MCD
Soobin and Taehyun.
Their relationship was perfect.
Their love was perfect.
But life... it isn't perfect.
-

🎶: 'Plum' by Troye Sivan

Everyone in BigHit University knew who Taehyun and Soobin were. It was impossible to not know who they are.

After all, ever since Taehyun came to the university as a freshman last year, and soon was revealed to be Choi Soobin's boyfriend, they became the number 1 couple of the university.

For very obvious reasons.

They were literally such couple goals, and they even looked extremely good together.

Taehyun believes it's because Soobin is very handsome and he kinda is too, but Soobin believes it's because of their height gap.

But the real reason was how perfect their love for each other is.

"Taehyun!"

The brown haired boy with bleached highlights looked back from the gate, and a smile lit up his face.

"Soobin!"

The older red haired boy opened his arms, and Taehyun of course ran towards him, hugging him tightly when he was close.

"Gosh, I missed you in class today," Soobin mumbled, hugging Taehyun tightly.

"You say that every time."

"It's the truth!"

Taehyun giggled and interlocked their fingers together.

"Wanna go on our date together now?"

"I was about to ask," Soobin laughed.

Laughing together, the couple walked out of the school campus, and into Soobin's car. And of course, Taehyun was allowed to select the music, blasting SHINee's newest songs on the Bluetooth speaker.

Soobin sang along with him, even if he barely knew the lyrics, and the two had a fit of laughter while they drove to their favorite spot: the park.

They were planning to have a picnic together. Taehyun had the sandwiches in his lunch pail, and Soobin had the drinks in his backpack.

It just goes to show how they plan everything out beforehand to avoid arguments, though they barely have them.

Soobin munched happily on the sandwich, right after he and Taehyun had unpacked the picnic blanket and were enjoying it.

"Mmm! You did a good job with the sandwiches Tyun," he complimented.

"Thank you."

Taehyun exhaled as he finished his.

"Aish... I'm so stressed with the mid half year finals," he whined.

"Aww, don't be Tyun. They're just silly exams."

"Yeah, silly exams that define my future."
Soobin laughed.

"You always make the jokes so serious!"

Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"Can't help it."

"But hey, don't stress yourself. If you study steadily, then you'll get the information down in no time! And besides, you don't have to be perfect. If you want, we can have more studying sessions together," Soobin suggested.

"With cuddles?"

Taehyun gave puppy eyes, and Soobin most definitely couldn't resist them.

"With cuddles."