N U M B E R - T H I R T Y

Start from the beginning

" Ochako-san! " Midoriya called out her name with a smile while carrying their daughter Eri in his arms, " let's go home.. "

" Mommy, hurry up! I wanna make Katsudon for Papa..! " Eri squeaked in excitement as she waved her arms in the air.

Ochako's heart swelled with emotion as she beheld the scene before her, overcome with a profound sense of warmth and love. Her vision started to blur with each blink as she made her way towards them. With a slow, deliberate movement, she extended her hand to reach for both Izuku and Eri, feeling the weight of their connection in the gentle touch of their palms. As everything went black, she could hear a faint giggle from both of them.

" E-Eri.. Deku-kun.. " She whispered and finally opened her eyes once more, the white ceiling meeting her gaze.

The room was filled with the reverberating sound of the heart monitor, complemented by the scent of ethyl alcohol and the refreshing cool breeze of the air conditioning. She felt the pain from all over her body, especially her stomach area. Ochako tried to move her head from left to right and check if anybody was there for her. Ochako's eyes shifted, and at that moment, she caught sight of Momo. She stood by the bedside, wholly focused on checking the brunette's vital signs, her expression etched with concentration as she went through her checklist. Uraraka mustered a weak smile, grateful for his presence in this challenging moment.

" Yao-san, " she whispered softly, causing the black-haired doctor to flinch.

" O-Ochako..?! " Her eyes widen as she gently holds her hand, " H-How are you feeling? I-I know there's a lot to explain right now, but please tell me if you're in any pain right now- "

" D-Deku-kun... " She answered, making Momo nod, understanding that she wanted to see him.

" Don't worry, Midoriya is with the baby.. He's taking good care of her, " Momo reassured Uraraka, her voice filled with warmth. " But please, tell me how you're feeling. We need to make sure you're okay, too. "

" I'm fine.. " Ochako closed her eyes, still smiling as she wanted to get off the bed and find her baby.

" You can't get up right now. You just had surgery, and IV fluids are being put in your body since you've been lying down here.. I'll get out of the room and bring them over here, okay? Uraraka-san..? " Momo stopped her from moving and tucked in with the blanket.

" B-But.. " Ochako frowned as Momo smiled and caressed her hand.

" I'm your doctor, and you listen to me when I said stay.. " She announced and turned around to fetch them.

She sighed heavily, knowing they would make a lot of ruckus and noise as they came inside. Though the brunette didn't mind it anyway, she could imagine everyone she cared about and loved with their worried expression from what happened to her. She never actually got an explanation, but Ochako will get some information from Momo and Deku once they get in the room. She is just glad that the young Uraraka is alive and well. As they walked into the room, Ochako couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the sense of relief that washed over her. She felt a mix of emotions, grateful for her friends' concern and eager to finally hear the explanation for what had happened.

" My little Sakura! " Her mother rushed towards her with a hug, and tears wouldn't stop coming down her cheeks.

" Mom.. You're here.. " Ochako then rubbed her back gently as Akemi pulled away to look at her daughter, " How.. "

" My dear Ochako.. I'm so happy for you.. " Mrs. Uraraka's face illuminated with a radiant smile as she lovingly caressed young Uraraka's cheek. Her eyes shimmered with tears, reflecting her immense joy. " I was so worried, and I'm just glad you're doing well now.. Alive.. "