You felt your heart rest in your throat when you watched Morro land on the bounty, lifting his head to smirk at your group. "I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff." Wu spoke in distress, the Ninja throwing themselves in front of their Sensei while he explained. You kept an eye on Morro as he drew out two twin blades, his smile growing and laughter bubbling from his chest.

"Kai and I will take you to our quarters," Zane started to speak, grabbing Wu's wrist as he started to drag him down below deck. "While Jay, Cole and Y/n keep him busy." He continued to explain, flipping a hand towards Kai as a gesture that he should follow. The red Ninja gave you a worried look before turning back over to Zane, now bolting to below the deck.

You heard Cole scoff from the side as worry started to develop more in your chest, squeezing it tightly. "Oh, that's honorable for you to nominate us." You lip slightly trembled as you turned around slowly to face the ghost in front of you. "It's okay Y/n, just stick by me and Jay for the time being." Cole reassured you as he stepped in front of you, pushing your backwards and towards the body of Jay.

Jay rolled his eyes as he caught you before you fell, turning around and giving a nasty eye to the door his teammates fled through. "Yeah, we didn't fare so hot last time! Why is it you get off with the easy task!?" Jay shouted at the door, only to get no response from either Zane, Wu or Kai. Jay let out an annoyed groan before turning over to face the ghost in front of him, gently pushing you to the side of him.

With no words exchanged, Cole and Jay threw themselves into battle with the swords attached to their backs. "Pst, Y/n!" You heard someone whisper, whipping your head around to see who it was, only to find Kai peaking his head out through the door. "Come on! Zane changed his mind, you shouldn't be out here." He urged your forward, watching as you sighed in relief and started to run forward and over to the red Ninja.

As you started to run over to the Ninja, you watched as his eyes widened and he choked on a cry, pushing the door open faster and starting to run over to you. Your body flinched when you felt a presence behind you, and it wasn't one of Cole nor Jays. Knowing that Morro was behind you, your eyes widened and your feet tripped over themselves slightly, time seeming to slow.

For a few quick seconds, you felt the tip of a blade touch the side of your neck, slightly pricking at your skin. Loosening up your muscles, you let out a sigh as your chest lowered, suddenly feeling nothing in your neck. Unbeknownst to you, you left the whole ship in shock when you managed to have no harm done to your body.

Morro's eyes widened as his blade swiped through your neck, a mist of green following his swords trail. His blade managed to cut through nothing but thin air, as if your neck had turned itself into a ghost. Carefully, he watched as the mist started to float back towards your neck, reforming the skin and bone that once made it up.

Coming back down to reality, you whipped your head back and lifted your leg up, giving Morro a hook kick to the side of his face. Watching him fly to the side and hit the railing of the ship, you wasted no time turning around and bolting over to where Kai was. The red Ninja paused as you ran past him and hurried down the stairs, trying to comprehend what he had just saw. He only shook his head and shut the door, deciding to ignore it for now.

Reaching the bottom of the steps, you saw Wu and Zane in front of you, Kai hot on your heels as you followed the two in front of you. You barley got a few steps in before you choked on a yell, the ship turning to the side and causing you all to slip and trip over your feet. You hissed when your body hit the wall of the ship, knowing that your arm was going to bruise because of it.

Pushing yourself upwards, you noticed a new presence had entered the area, Kai standing protectively in front of you. "Our quarters aren't much further. Go Sensei, Kai and I will hold him back!" Zane instructed his master, pushing himself in front of the old man before grabbing your arm. "Go with Sensei Wu, that is the safest available option." The nindroid instructed, leaving you with no option but to turn around and follow the old man behind you.