🔍INTRODUCTION🔎

Hey guys,I'd be lying if I said this is my first ever story but that's a story for another time

Hey guys,
I'd be lying if I said this is my first ever story but that's a story for another time. For now, I'd just like to thank everyone that is giving my story a chance. I've been wanting to take writing seriously for the longest time and something always held me back so this is me taking a chance on myself.

Anyway, the plot for this story came to me when I was having a moment of pain and I guess to distract myself I ended up thinking of a whole universe with great characters and a fun and intriguing story (at least I hope it is). This story is going to be completely different from everything I've ever wanted to write so this is me stepping out of my comfort zone and I hope you can do it too because it's a breath of fresh air when done right.

🔍🔍SELF INTRODUCTION🔎🔎
I turned _ this year in July and it was honestly just a big transition and I felt so scared of starting a new era but I'm loving it so far so that's good. I'm from _ and I love reading novels, Manhwas and Manhuas (I started this year and it was the best decision ever), I love love love everything cute, I love writing, sleeping, watching anime(since last year) and listening to Kpop!!

🔍🔍TRIGGER WARNINGS🔎🔎
✨Abandonment
✨Loss and grief
✨Themes on death
✨Anxiety Rep

You have been warned so if any of these make you uncomfortable please feel free to stop right here because rudeness and disrespect in the comments won't be tolerated. Also, feel free to let me know what you guys think in the comments.

The story takes place in Scotland and I have never been to Scotland nor do I speak Scottish Gaelic so please understand that the story might not have accurate descriptions and google translate was used for the times the language is spoken.

🔍🔍SCHOOL SYSTEM🔎🔎
8th grade - 13 to 14 years
9th grade - 14 to 15 years
10th grade - 15 to 16 years
11th grade - 16 to 17 years
12th grade - 17 to 18 years

The School has 3 school terms that are 3 months long and 1 month holidays between each of them. The first term begins in early January and ends in early April, the second term begins in early May and ends in early August and the third term begins in early September and ends in early December. I hope this makes sense!!

I do not know the Scottish school system so I have opted to use the school system of my country and I am aware that I should have done my research but please don't forget that this is fiction. I can create a world where oxygen is inexistent and it wouldn't matter because it's fiction!!

HAPPY READING!!!
❤️❤️❤️
I'm so horrible at making playlists so if you guys think certain songs fit with the book please let me know in the comments and we can make a playlist together!!!
Also, what's your favorite Kpop group? And whose your bias?👀
PS: it's literally 03:48 right now but that's nothing new for me.

HAPPY READING!!!❤️❤️❤️I'm so horrible at making playlists so if you guys think certain songs fit with the book please let me know in the comments and we can make a playlist together!!!Also, what's your favorite Kpop group? And whose your bias?👀 P...