Chapter 8- Dreamed to Dream.

As you and Miles laid together under the stars, it felt like heaven. His arms were around you, your arms were around his neck. Your legs were intertwined, but in a comfortable way. Your head was under Miles' chin. You guys sat in a comforting silence, just enjoying one another's company. You felt like you could fall asleep. "Are you tired, mami?" Miles asked, looking at you. "Just a little..." You responded with your eyes already closed. "Come on, let's get you home."

  Miles Stood up, and helped you up as well. As you two walked home Miles kept a hold of you. You were half asleep, half awake at this point. It was a quiet night, you could hear the sway of the trees and the late night sounds of Brooklyn. You started getting very drowsy. "Miles... I'm too tired. I can't walk anymore..." You stopped walking. "Come here, ma." He picks you up. "Go to sleep, I got you." You smiled at him before drifting off to sleep.

As you slept, your dreams were filled with Miles. The dreams you always wanted to have. The ones you Dreamed to Dream.

-------------------------------------------------

(191 words)

Ik it's late, but I seriously can't sleep it's not even funny.

I'm busy this week, but I'll try my best to keep up with posting 💀