Chapter 4- What are we?

What if?

That was all that ran through your head. What if you gave him a chance, would it be a good or bad decision? You couldn't think of what to do but you did know you were tired. Before you knew it, you had fallen asleep, but that doesn't mean it's over.  As you slept you dreamed of him. You dreamed of everything you could be, everything you could do together. When you woke up you couldn't stop thinking of him. Everything about him stuck in your head. His voice, his smile, his laugh, his eyes, everything about him raced through your head. When you realized what you were doing, you quickly snapped out of it. 'No, y/n, you cannot fall in love with him.'  You were so lost in your thoughts you didn't hear your mom calling for you. You sat on your bed, staring at the ceiling, only thinking of why you were falling in love with him.

"N/N! N/N! Y/N!" Your mom was yelling for you, but you couldn't hear her. She got so fed up, she barged into your room, finally getting your attention. "¿Qué estás haciendo? Llevo un rato llamándote, ¡sin respuesta!" (What are you doing? I've been calling you for a while, with no response!) You realized she had been calling you, and you hadn't known. "Lo siento mamá, me perdí en mis pensamientos. ¿Necesitas algo?" (I'm sorry mom, I got lost in my thoughts. Is there anything you need?) You offered her a small smile, and she slightly smiled back. "Está bien, lo entiendo. Tengo que irme, volveré más tarde, ¿vale? Hay comida en la nevera si necesitas algo." (It's alright, I get it. I have to get going, I'll be back later, okay? There's food in the fridge if you need anything.) You nodded, and she gave you a kiss on the forehead before leaving. You were relaxing while watching some TV, when there was a knock on the door. You got up, and looked through the peephole. Of course, it was Miles.

You opened the door. "Hey, what's up?" You say as you leaned against the door frame. "Nothing, I just got bored and wanted to come over." You were a bit surprised but didn't refuse to let him in. You stepped away from the doorway, allowing him to come in. "So, what are you up to today?" He said as he sat down on the couch. He was in a grey shirt and some jeans, while you were still in your pajamas. You were dressed in a tank top and shorts, which is what you'd usually sleep in. "Nothing, what about you?" You were cleaning up a bit; folding the blankets on the couch, fixing the pillows, things like that. "Nothing, just thought we could hang out a bit. You up for it?" He smirked at you, which was a bit suspicious. "Yeah, sure. What do you want to do?" You stepped a bit closer to him, when you felt him grab onto your waist, pulling you onto his lap. "We could cuddle, or we could do other things, hermosa." He smirked at you, that mischievous smirk. You could feel your heart beating in your chest, almost as if it could jump out any second.

You blushed, but only one thing raced through your mind...

What are we?

-----------------------------------------

(554 words)
I promise, I'm getting to the point y'all start dating 😭 I have a lot of motivation today, so I'll probably do a double upload, but next chapter will be a short one 😮‍💨 Also, might introduce some new characters next chapter, might not 😶

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a fantastic day 🫶🏼