Chapter 7- Your One and Only.

"Mom, me and Miles are going out! Be back later!" You yelled to your mom before you left the house, Miles right behind you.

As you as Miles walked the streets of Brooklyn, you two slowly got closer to one another. Miles was making you laugh the entire time. At one point a man started staring at you. It made you uncomfortable, and you started covering your body. Miles seemed to notice and put his jacket around you. "You alright, mami?" He said while smiling down at you, grabbing your chin to make you look at him. "Yeah, I'm okay." You smiled back. He held your hand the rest of the time.

When it started to get dark, you and Miles decided to go home. "Mami, you don't mind if we make one more stop, right?" You shook your head. "Where are we going?" Miles chuckled and pulled you closer to him. "You'll see." Miles led you to the park. All the stars were out tonight, and he took you to the best spot in the park. You both laid down in the grass, just looking up at the starry night sky while talking about random things.

At one point, Miles grabbed your hand. "Mami, can I ask you a question?" Miles turned his head towards you. "Yeah, what is it?" Miles squeezed your hand slightly. "I know we barely just met, but you're driving me crazy. You're all I can think about at night. I don't think I can go another day without being able to call you mine." Your breathing hitched. Was this really happening? Was this finally happening? "Miles, you don't know how much I've wanted you to say that!" You turned to him, hugging him.

"Mami, I love you so much." He said while putting his head into the crook of your neck. "I love you too, Miles." This was the moment you had always wished for. The moment you had dreamed of. 

The moment you could call him Your One and Only.

--------------------------------------------------------

(333 words)

ALRIGHT, I'M GONNA TRY TO START STICKING TO THE SCHEDULE I PROMISE 😭