Chapter 6- Falling In Love.

"I could never forget."

Before you could say anything else there was a knock at the door. You get up to go open it, and low and behold, it's Miles standing there. "Hey, mami. Where's your mom?" He grabs onto your waist, pulling you into him, you guys were now only a few inches away. Your face got red. "Uh, she's in my room... why?" Miles smiled and chuckled. "Nothing, mami. I just need to talk to her. Wanna hang out after?" Miles had a tight grip around your waist.

"Sure!" You smiled. Miles moved his hands up your shirt. You could feel his hands on your waist. His fingers were cold, it made you shiver. But in a way his touch was almost comforting. It made you crave his touch. "What's wrong, mami?" You shook your head, trying to smile 

"Nothing..." Miles chuckles and kisses your neck. "How about you go get ready while I talk to your mom, hm? And dress nicely, I have a surprise planned." He lets you go and you go get dressed. You wore your favorite outfit, one that you love the most. You put on your shoes and walked out. Miles was sitting on the couch, too busy on his phone.

"Ready to go?" You said as you stepped out into his view. His eyes seemed to be tracing every part of your body. Pure awe was all that showed on his face. You smiled. It was like he was staring right at an angel. "You look perfect, mami. Shit, you make me think I'm under dressed." You giggled. "Aw, thank you, Miles." Miles stood up, pulling you closer. "Anything for you, princesa." He grabbed your waist again, pulling you close. It felt like heaven to be in his arms.

This is what it's like, Falling In Love.

--------------------------------------------------

(301 words I think)

I'M SORRY I DISAPPEARED, I GOT REALLY BUSY AND FORGOT TO UPDATE 😭