Your bestfriend 3

Start from the beginning

That was the last time I saw Harry, or even our other friends

---End of flashback---

"I'm...sorry for staring but I can't help look at you like t-that," He stuttered a little, breaking me out of my flashback.

We still didn't break eye contact.

"Like what." I whispered. I was nervous of the close proximity but I was to scared to break away.

"Like...i miss you, I miss your touch, your eyes, your smile...the way your lips taste on mine. Everything." He whispered bringing his face closer.

I had no idea what was happening. But I definitely knew it was all on me when I placed my lips on his. I felt tingles travel all around my body as we moved in sync. It only hit me what I was doing a few seconds later. I pulled away and pressed my lips together, staring him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry...I-I shouldn't have done that." I mumbled turning my head to face the other way.

"It's ok."

"I'll get you some blankets and pillows," I mumbled as my eyes suddenly became watery. I had been planning this day for years and I had promised myself I couldn't cry over him anymore. But here I was, jut after kissing him, I cry. Of course.

Shit. Hold it together.

"Y/N..." He trailed as his eyes connected with mine. He had sympathy written all over his eyes. "Hey, why are you crying." He whispered, wiping the slow tears as they trailed down my cheeks.

I looked away but he forced me to look at him. "Please tell me,"

"I don't know okay. I don't know why I'm crying." I began to lightly sob which I didn't want. He pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead until I stopped crying.

"I-I never expected to ever see you again, so I kind of tried hard to just move on. What you did back then hurt me, I wasn't myself for the longest time and I swore to never forgive you, but now here I am laying in your arms and crying for no absolute reason...."

He remained silent, stroking my hair and kissing it so very often. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"I miss you okay...and you were gone for the longest time. I waited for you, even for a call but nothing. And it wasn't easy for me to move on. It still isn't..." I stopped. I was scared of course. He pulled me away to look him in the eyes.

"Y-you still love me?" He asked. I looked at my fingers and nodded my head. It was nerve wrecking as he stayed silent. I didn't know what to do with myself.

"It's been hard for me too, way too long and way too hard." He finally spoke up. "Nothing was ever alright unless if you were there and I was stupid to even break up with you in fear of losing you to someone else."

I looked up to him to see his eyes watery as well. It was never Harry to cry in front of anyone, yet alone me.

I licked my dry lips and sighed, staring down to the floor.

"I still love you too Y/N, I do. And I still want to be with you."

I looked up to him at the mention of the L word. He brought our foreheads closer to touch, like he did every time I was upset back in high school.

"Harry. We may...still...love each other, but I can't be with you again." I sighed, releasing myself from our touch. I felt naked at the release from our intimate moment but I definitely didn't want to get attached again.

"Why...I thought you would. I came back for...you." He groaned, throwing his arms up. I glared at him, confused by his statement.

"Our meeting was purely coincidental."
He shook his head and brought my fingers to stroke the back of his palm.

"No, I was looking for you. I've planned this for 2 years love, and I won't let anything get in the way of me getting back together with you." I was a little taken back by his words. Planning for 2 years?

"You don't get to make tha-"

"I love you and you love me. Why can't two people who are in love get to love?"

His poetic words were definitely ones that took me off guard. He had never been the type to use such extensive poetic rhythms which didn't make sense but made perfect sense.

"Har-"

"I swear on my life. I will NEVER do anything to hurt you again. I swear."
I sighed, knowing I had given in. He always said and did things like this which always made me crawl right back to him.

"If you do-"

"I won't. I will never do something as stupid as that again. I swear," he whispered, brining my fingers up to kiss. I smiled when he looked back up at me with a wide grin. "And don't worry about Melanie, I'll sort it out. So...do you forgive me?"

"Yes, I forgive you."