Chapter 1

~Abbie's POV~

"ABBIE! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" My dad yelled at me from downstairs.

I got up off my bed and grabbed my purse from my desk. I quickly looked at my outfit through my mirror. I was wearing my Brandon Saad jersey, a pair of Lululemon yoga pants and my tan uggs.

After I had fixed my outfit, I ran down the stairs to my dad and my brothers. I have 3 brothers and a younger sister. There is my twin brother, Mitchell (who I'm 3 minutes older then), my brother Marshall, who's 16, Mark who's 13 and then the youngest, Addie who's 13.

"Are you ready Ab?" My dad asked me.

"Yep! Let's get going, I don't want to be late!" I said.

"We wouldn't be late if you were faster." Mitchell said to me.

"Shut up Mitchell!" I told him.

"Both of you, knock it off! Your 21 years old and your fighting like 10 year olds!" My dad told me and Mitchell.

We all walked out to the family van and drove to the United Center.

^AT THE UC^

"Look Ab! There's your little man crush!" Mark said as he pointed at Brandon Saad.

I started to blush because Brandon turned right around when Mark did that. Brandon looks even cuter close up.

"Stop Mark! He's trying to focus on the game!" I told him.

The game started shortly after and we were all intrigued.

^AFTER THE GAME^

The Hawks ended up winning 5-3 over the Red Wings. I wanted to go buy a new Blackhawks sweater so my family went out to the car and I went to the Blackhawks store.

I had finally found a sweater I liked and I was walking up to the register when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the one and only Brandon Saad.

"Hi, I'm Brandon." He said as he looked into my eyes.

"Hi, I'm Abbie. You played amazing tonight!" I said.

"Thanks! Were you gonna get that?" He asked me as he pointed at the sweater in my hand.

"Yeah, I was." I replied.

"Come with me, I have a better idea." Brandon said as we walked out of the store.

I quickly texted my dad to take the boys ahead home and that I was with a friend who would give me a drive home.

"Have you ever been to the locker room?" Brandon asked me.

"No. I've always wanted too though." I said.

"Well I guess tonight's your lucky night!" He said as we walked into the locker room.