Chapter 5

~Abbie's POV~

I woke up early with Brandon and said goodbye to him. After he left I went to take a shower.

When I was done in the shower, I got dressed for the day. I decided to wear a pair of white skinny jeans and one of my old hockey shirts. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

I grabbed my purse, my phone and my keys and went to my car. I drove to Starbucks and picked up a coffee. I drove over to my moms house so I could have a girls day with her and Mitchell's girlfriend, Nicole.

"Hey mom!" I said as I walked in the house.

"Good morning Ab, has Brandon left yet?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah, he left at 6am."

"When does he get back?"

"Sunday night."

"And your gonna stay in his house the whole time?"

"Well, it's my house too so I might as well."

"Well just remember your always welcome here. I'm sure Addie would love to have her sister back in the house."

"I might stay here at least a couple nights. How is Addie?"

"She's getting excited for her final hockey tournament."

"The Sharks one? When is it?"

"It's next weekend. We leave Wednesday and are back on Monday morning."

"Do you mind if I come? I haven't been to that tournament since I played."

"Actually, if you want or can, maybe you could take Addie?"

"Just the two of us?"

"Yeah, she's been having a hard time not having you in the house so it would be good for you two to be together for a weekend."

"That would be great! I'd love to take Addie!"

"Good, I'll tell her when she gets home."

"Awesome! When is Nicole coming?"

"She should be here anytime. Mitchell texted me earlier saying that Nicole and him had something to do before she would be coming over so."

"Good, what are we doing today?"

"I was thinking we could go shopping and have lunch together."

"That would be great. Does Addie have any practices tonight?"

"She has school cheer from 2-4pm, swimming from 4:30-5:30 and hockey from 6:15-7:15pm."

"Holy full night! Do you want me to run her to her practices?"

"If you want."

"I would love to!"

"Great!" My mom said as the door bell rang.

My mom and I went to meet Nicole at the door and we headed to the mall.