- Say my name -💕🔞 > minsung

"Baby are you home?" Jisung asked as he opened the door to his house which he bought to live with his boyfriend.

No response. Jisung found it weird as his boyfriend was off work today and likes to stay at home but now where was he? Just as Jisung was about to call his boyfriend again, he heard a moan coming from his shared bedroom.

"Ahh~ fuck right there!~"

'What?' Jisung thought as he made his way to the bedroom but when he opened the door he had wished he didn't even come home. He saw his boyfriend, his boyfriend of 3 months fucking another woman, what a slut. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS KIM CHO HYUN?!" Jisung yelled. "Fucking another woman? With what? Fake boobs and ass implants to make her look like a whore?! A hoe?! Wow what a boyfriend you are of 3 months... have I not been dressing up enough for you?" Instead of being sorry or guilty, Cho hyun didn't show any of those and just said, "Stop being a party pooper okay? I was in the middle of having fun! Lets go to yours and continue Minso." With that, he grabbed her hand and she smirked at Jisung before clingying onto Cho hyun's arm on their way bang out at her place.

Heartbroken, Jisung sobbed. Sad and angry as firstly, he let Cho hyun dress him up however he liked as if he was a barbie doll and secondly, for being his first boyfriend and love. Why must his luck be so bad? He just wants a guy who could love him. That was all he was asking for was it so hard? Was it too much? He was so different when Jisung first met him he was kind, caring and so loving that was what cause Jisung to fall in love with him but I guess that was one side of him he never see again at least after what had happened just now...

The next few days later...

Jisung was on his way to work when he spotted Cho hyun and his new girlfriend, Minso, whom was a absolute slut and a bitch. They had also seemed to have spotted Jisung as Minso was dragging Cho hyun to his direction which made Jisung nervous as he didn't know how he was going to now face Cho hyun after what had happened the past few days. But Cho hyun was unfazed and focused his attention to Minso who was smirking like a manic. "Say my name, say my name if you love me let me hear you~" She said. A part of him was not giving up on Cho hyun so he followed what Minso said and continued, "say my name, say my name if you love me let me hear you..." "Jisun-" He was soon interupted when Minso pulled down her top to exposing a little of her boobs which made Cho hyun's mouth water instandly and he quickly insisted, "Minso I love you" Hearing this Jisung was angry and yelled, "I am dying to believe you! I feel alone in your arms I feel your breaking my heart... Say my name, say my name if you live me let me hear you..." But nope Cho hyun kept repeating Minso's name, Jisung turned around and left crying. His ex now is not only a cheater but a pervert. He was about to say something suddenly his ex's bitch slapped him and insulted, "He chose me so fuck off faggot!" Jisung left with tears dripping down his face.

A few hours later

Jisung was felt tired after all the crying when he came back home and went to sleep but when he woke up to go to the toilet. Felt someone beside him, Cho hyun. 'Unbelieveable! How dare you cheat on me and have the nerve to sleep on my bed?!' Jisung thought so he pushed Cho hyun off the bed which made him hit the ground hard. "OW!" He yelled.

"Get out of my house bitch!" Jisung shouted. Cho hyun, who was too tired, didn't give fuck and left to go to Minso's place. But did Cho hyun know his future wasn't looking good? No he didn't and does Jisung know he is being watched by someone?

As Jisung was about to go back to sleep, his doorbell rang. "Who on earth is up at this time?" He asked himself. When he opened the door, it revealed a man maybe 1 to 2 years older than him. He was handsome. With his plump pinky lips, perfect nose, a muscular body, big cat like eyes and veiny hands which made Jisung crazy for him. "Erm..? How can I help you sir?" Jisung asked.