Going to the circus/Kidnapped by a clown/Rescued by Gabby

The next morning, we were all in the Music room and we were setting up plans to go to the circus in downtown Dolltopia. But things will soon end in disaster. Gabby: Isaac, are you excited to go to the circus today? Me: Yeah, but I just hope that we do not come across any clowns. Because you know how I get scared when I'm around clowns.

Gabby: Yeah, I know honey. But I promise it will be fun. Me: Okay. Gabby: Let's get things ready for the trip to the circus. The Dolltopia Circus only happens once a year. So, we don't want to miss it. Me: Okay Gabby. DJ Catnip: Hey guys. What's going on? Gabby: We are going to the Circus in Downtown Dolltopia. DJ Catnip: Oh wow that's gonna be fun.

Are you going to invite the other cats? Gabby: Yeah. But we have to be careful around clowns because you know how Isaac gets scared very easily when he is around clowns. DJ Catnip: Yeah, I know. Okay Gabby. I will get some things to bring with us to the Circus. Gabby: Okay DJ Catnip. Me and Isaac are going to the FairyTale Garden to get Kitty Fairy.

DJ Catnip: Okay Gabby and Isaac. I will see you two in a little bit. Gabby: Okay DJ Catnip. Come on honey, let's go to the FairyTale Garden to see if Kitty Fairy wants to come with us to the Circus in Downtown Dolltopia. Me: Okay Gabby. So, me and Gabby went to the FairyTale Garden to invite Kitty Fairy and Pandy to the circus.

Kitty Fairy: Hey guys. Gabby: Hey Kitty Fairy. Pandy: Hey Gabby what's going on? Gabby: We're going to the Dolltopia circus today and it only happens once every year. Kitty Fairy: Oh wow cool. Pandy: I love to go to the circus. Gabby: Okay Pandy, DJ Catnip is getting a few things to bring with us to the circus in Downtown Dolltopia.

Pandy: Oh wow cool. I love the circus. Gabby: Do you want to come with us to get CatRat and Carlita? Pandy: Sure. Gabby: Okay let's go to the play room and get CatRat and Carlita. Me: Okay Gabby. So me, Gabby, and Pandy went to the play room where Carlita and CatRat were playing circus. Me: Hey CatRat and Carlita. CatRat: Oh Hey Gabby and Isaac.

Me and Carlita were just playing circus. Gabby: Oh wow. What a coincidence. Speaking of circus, the Dolltopia circus is in town and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us to the Circus? CatRat: Oh yeah. I love the circus. Carlita: Yeah, me too. We would love to go to the Dolltopia circus.

Gabby: Okay great. So, let's get going. DJ Catnip is waiting for us. Me: Okay Gabby. Gabby: Hey MerCat, we're going to the circus with DJ Catnip. MerCat: Okay Gabby. You guys have fun. Gabby: Bye MerCat. See you later. So, we all headed for Downtown Dolltopia for the circus. Gabby: Would you guys look at the circus tent? That's where the clowns are going to do their show.

DJ Catnip: Yeah. That's the best part of the circus. Gabby look, they have a new clown in the circus. Gabby: Oh wow. That's Cool. Maybe we could do that after lunch. CatRat: Yeah. I think that's a good idea. I love seeing clowns riding tricycles. Carlita: Especially the juggling act. Gabby: Okay, what should we do first?

CatRat: I was thinking about going on the ferris wheel. Gabby: Okay we'll go on the ferris wheel. So, we all went on the ferris wheel. Gabby: Wow. Guys look how high up we are. Kitty Fairy: Oh wow. I can see everything from up here. CatRat: I can see the big circus tent. Pandy: I love the view from up here. Gabby: Yeah. It's pretty cat-tastic.

eventually, the Ferris wheel ride ends and we were getting hungry by this point. Gabby: That ferris wheel ride has made me hungry. How about we go to the hotdog stand and get something to eat? Me: Yeah. Great idea. I'm starving. CatRat: Yeah me too Isaac. So, we all went to the hotdog stand and got some lunch.

Me and Gabby got chilli dogs and everyone else got the traditional ketchup and mustard. Me: Yummy. These hotdogs are really good. CatRat: Yeah. I agree with you Isaac. Gabby: Hey guys, how about we go check out that new clown that's in town after lunch? Me: Okay sure Gabby. A good show sounds good right now.