Me and Gabby's Cat-Tastic space treasure adventure in outer space

The Next day, me and Gabby were in the Music room hanging out with DJ Catnip. DJ Catnip: Hey Gabby, what are you guys doing today? Gabby: Oh, Kitty Fairy has been working on a big project in the FairyTale Garden.

DJ Catnip: Ooh, that's really cool Gabby. Gabby: yeah, we're going to go over there now. Come on honey. Let's go to the FairyTale Garden. Me: Okay Gabby. DJ Catnip: Okay, bye guys. Me: Bye DJ Catnip. See you later. So, me and Gabby went to the FairyTale Garden for our big surprise.

Kitty Fairy: Hey Gabby and Isaac. Gabby: Hey Kitty Fairy. Me: Hey Kitty Fairy. So, what's the big surprise? Kitty Fairy: Oh. It's over here. Follow me. Gabby: Come on honey. Let's go. Me: Okay Gabby. Coming. So, me and Gabby went to the big tree where a big rocket was towering over us.

Gabby : Wow! That's so cool. What do you think Isaac? Me: Oh wow. That thing is huge. What is that? Kitty Fairy: Oh. It's my latest project that I have been working on for a few months. Gabby: Cool. But what do you call it? Kitty Fairy: It's a spaceship. Me: woah! Gabby: That's so cool.

Kitty Fairy: Yeah. You can use this for your space adventures. Me: what!? Do you mean we actually get to go to outer space? Kitty Fairy: Yep. Me: Wow! No way! I've always wanted to go to outer space. Gabby: Wow. That's really cool Kitty Fairy. Kitty Fairy: Thanks Guys. I'm glad you like it. Gabby: What do you say? 

Yay! Let's go! I ran to the spaceship in excitement. But Gabby stopped me in my tracks. Gabby: Woah! Slow down there honey. We gotta get suited up first. Me: Oh! Oops. Haha. Silly me. Kitty Fairy: In order to go to outer space, you need space suits.

Me: Just like an astronaut! Gabby: Yep. Then, Kitty Fairy used magic to put our space suits on. Me: Wow! That was cool. Gabby: Okay, now we can go on the spaceship. Me: Yay. Outer space. Here we come. Kitty Fairy: Oh, and one more thing. Keep an eye out for alien CatRat.

He can get a little bit quirky out there. Gabby: Okay thanks Kitty Fairy. Kitty Fairy: Have fun you two. And let me know if you find any space treasure. I'm sure MerCat would love some for her collection. Gabby: Don't worry, we will. Are you ready for an out of this world adventure?

Me: You know I am. Gabby: 3, 2, 1. Blast off! We took off and we were headed to space. Gabby: Hey look! We're in outer space. Me: Woah! We just passed Jupiter. And there goes Saturn. And Uranus. Gabby: Wow. You know a lot about space. Me: I've learned about it when I was in school.

But that doesn't matter to me now. I'm living with you in the Dollhouse. Gabby: Yeah. I'm glad I found you when I was in the woods. Me: I should have thought about running away from my abusive aunt and uncle and you would have found me earlier. 

I could have avoided the whole school computer gaming and knife thing and getting into trouble for it. Gabby: Yeah, I know. I'm just glad you're safe and living a better life with me. But look up ahead. We're at the Kepler planet. Me: cool.

So, we landed on the Kepler planet and we started searching for treasure. Hey Gabby. Look. I found this rare space glass. Gabby: Wow. Cool. MerCat would love that. Look what I found? I found some red, blue, and green. Me: Wow, that's cool. Gabby: But look at this. I found some rainbow glass. 

Me: Wow. That's great. But, then, Alien CatRat came and interrupted our treasure hunting. Me: Oh no. It's CatRat the Alien. CatRat: That space treasure is mine! Gabby: No Alien CatRat. We need to bring this treasure to MerCat. 

She wants to keep it for her collection. CatRat: Okay fine. I will just find some space treasure elsewhere. Then, CatRat zoomed away in outer space. Me: What's the deal with him? Gabby: Oh, he is just jealous that MerCat has treasure in her collection.

Me: Oh, Okay. Gabby: Let's find some moon rocks for MerCat. Me: Okay Gabby. Then, me and Gabby took off back in the direction of the moon. Me: I wonder what space treasure we will find this time? Gabby: We're looking for moon rocks for MerCat. Me: Oh okay.

Gabby: But they're not just any old moon rocks. These rocks are like diamonds. Me: Oh wow. So, me and Gabby spent hours gathering moon rocks. Gabby: Hey, we probably should head back home though. It's almost dinner time.

Me: Okay Gabby. So, me and Gabby packed all of the space treasure we have collected from our adventure and we headed back for earth. Gabby: Wow. That was quite an adventure don't you think? 

Me: Yeah and the good thing is, we only came across the CatRat Alien once. Gabby: Yeah, the CatRat Alien can be a little bit weird. Let's get back to the Dollhouse. Everyone is waiting for us. Me: Okay Gabby. 

So, we headed back to the Dollhouse and we brought the Space treasure that we collected. Gabby: Wow! Look at the treasure We have collected. Me: Wow, that was a lot of treasure hunting. Gabby: Yeah, it sure was.

Now, let's get this treasure to MerCat. Me: Okay. Then, me and Gabby went to the bathroom to give the space treasure to MerCat. MerCat: Hey guys. Me: Hey MerCat. Gabby: Hey MerCat, check out this space treasure We found. 

MerCat: Oh wow. That would go perfectly with my collection. Thanks guys. I will put these with the other crystals. Gabby: Come on honey. Let's go to the kitchen. Cakey is making spaghetti. Me: Ooh. I love spaghetti. So, me and Gabby went to the kitchen where everybody was at the table eating.

DJ Catnip: Hey Gabby. You're back. Gabby: Yeah. DJ Catnip: How was the adventure. Gabby: It was great. We found lots of space treasure for MerCat. DJ Catnip: Wow, that sounds like a wild adventure. So, we started eating. After 30 minutes, me and Gabby went to the FairyTale Garden.

Kitty Fairy: Hey Gabby and Isaac. How was the adventure? Gabby: It was great. Me and Isaac found space glass on the moon. Kitty Fairy: Oh wow! That's great guys. We spent a few more hours in the FairyTale Garden with Kitty Fairy until it started to get dark.

Gabby: Okay Kitty Fairy, me and Isaac are going to bed now. It's getting late. Kitty Fairy: Okay Gabby. See you guys later. Gabby: Good night Kitty Fairy. Gabby: Okay honey. Let's go and get ready for bed. Me: Okay Gabby. 

So, me and Gabby went to the bathroom to brush our teeth. MerCat: Hey Gabby and Isaac. Are you guys going to bed? Gabby: Yeah. MerCat: Okay Gabby. Thank you guys for finding these treasures from outer space. 

Gabby: No problem MerCat. These were pretty hard to find. So, me and Gabby brushed our teeth and we went to the bedroom and we got into our Pajamas. Pillow Cat: Hey Gabby and Isaac. Gabby: Hey Pillow Cat. Me: Hi Pillow Cat. 

Pillow Cat: So how was the outer space treasure adventure? Gabby: It was great. We found lots of space treasure on several different types of planets. Pillow Cat: Wow! That sounds like quite the adventure. Gabby: Yeah. Some of the treasures were really hard to find.

Pillow Cat: Wow! That's great guys. Gabby: Alright Pillow Cat, let's all go to sleep now. Pillow Cat: Okay Gabby and Isaac. Gabby: Honey, won't you crawl into bed and I will turn the fan on. Me: Okay Gabby.

So, Gabby went to turn the fan on and turned the light off. Gabby: Okay Honey. I'm going to get into bed with you. Me: Okay Gabby. Then, Gabby crawled into bed beside me. Me: I really enjoyed that space treasure adventure we had today. Gabby: I'm glad you liked it honey. 

Now let's get some sleep. Me: Okay Gabby. Good night. Gabby: Aww, Good night honey. Then a few minutes later, me and Gabby drifted off to sleep for another day in the Dollhouse.